005

•SAEBI

"Hey? You sure its fine letting jeemin be with sarang on the same room?" Koko was confused on what saebi was saying but its definitely because of what happend on the hallway this morning.

The both of them was out at night getting jeemin, they were only walking since its a walking distance, they'd be showing off with car so they didn't bother to ride one, for saebi it was embarrassing and for koko it was a pain.

Sarang was alone at the house since she insisted of getting the room ready for them to work on, in short they'll sleep over, it was unusual for them to suddenly sleep over? It was literally just a day since sarang and jeemin met same with saebi, but saebi was ok with it, but jeemin? Don't even get me started.

"Yeah? I mean its not like sarang is dangerous y'know?" Saebi raised her brow and continued walking looking at the road.

"Really but i just saw-" saebi was gonna talk but then suddenly the door infront of them opened, she forgot they were already infront of jeemin's house, saebi shrugged it off and decided not to, if wasn't the time to since the subject was right infront of her.

"Woah, u look.. uhm" koko said making jeemin scoff and saebi agreed so she shutted the door on them, the both of them was slightly shock looking at the door shutted.

"Hey! Sorry! We didn't mean it" koko yelled at the door and saebi suddenly hitted her at the shoulder.

"What we? It was only you!" Saebi argued and koko was confused, she can't even remember what she said earlier, suddenly the door opened revealing jeemin again with a pajama in her hands, is she planning to wear it at koko's house? The two of them looked at themeselves, they were both wearing pajama's already while jeemin was in a plain black shirt and a not so short shorts.

Jeemin was undeniably pretty this night, and the both of them shrugged it off and ended it with showering jeemin with compliments.

•JEEMIN

They've reached koko's house and found sarang at the couch doing something on her phone, the moment their eyes met, jeemin rolled her eyes at sarang and the girl smiled at her. As usual they would do this everytime they would see each other.

Meanwhile saebi approached and sitted beside sarang who's wearing a black hoodie and a long soft pajama's, jeemin decided to go to the bathroom and change since they planned to watch something, so basically this isn't even working, this is slacking off, but jeemin doesn't really care, do what you want or something.

As she finish she found sarang standing at the door, the girl smiled at her and jeemin passed by her without saying anything, surprisingly, sarang did not really do anything, she closed the bathroom door and normally did something that jeemin was not expecting her to.

"Who knew you can do something normal for a while" jeemin said as soon as sarang sat at the couch, sarang scoffed and smiled at jeemin.

"I'm human too" sarang shortly replied and koko was fixing the projector while saebi was listening to sarang and jeemin talk shit about each other, that was not good thou.

"Yeah, right" jeemin rolled her eyes and focused at koko doing the projector, its like she can't really get a grip with having a normal conversation with Ryu Sarang, she's a one weird girl like literally.. i just hope she won't talk again.

After koko was finish with the projector, they were finally watching the movie, and surprisingly all of them was quiet, not expecting a sudden scream from saebi thou, they were literally watching a romance movie thou.

It was a relief that koko was sitting beside jeemin and sarang at the other side of koko, something definitely won't happen beside sarang annoying her.

I just don't want to be that close with her.. its annoying everything that she does.. i don't even know what's right anymore too.. she's crazy, everything happend in one day.

The movie finished and all of them was upstairs on koko's bedroom, deciding that they should sleep together, jeemin was on the wall and beside her was saebi, beside saebi was sarang and finally koko, something is definitely happening today.. or am i assuming it?

Ryu sarang was still in dazed looking at the ceiling thinking about something, she's literally just dozed off.. or something? But she's not really sleeping.. is she even thinking about something? Like a new way to annoy me? But i would appreciate if she chose not to do anything cause she's basically annoying.

Suddenly sarang's gaze was on jeemin again, even thou saebi was tall she still can see sarang's eyes piercing on her soul..

What do you want, Ryu Sarang.