010

"This was the first time you ever invited us in your house" koko shrugged, they're infront of jeemin's house as they were talking with jeemin at the door, sarang's eyes shifting to koko and jeemin, and saebi is still nowhere to be found, probably preparing.

"Well at least for a change?" Her gaze landed behind koko where sarang is standing, a smile was plastered at sarang, for a moment sarang looked so normal that jeemin wasn't expecting it.

"I guess that's not bad, you're opening up miss president" jeemin chuckled urging the two to come in, jeemin's house is big.. way too big for a student living alone, well her parents rarely visited and they gifted this house to her, also the school which had her taking responsibility as a president.

Sarang's eyes were exploring the house, the way it was so organized, maybe jeemin is taking it as a hobby to clean here, since the girl doesn't really have anyone such as a maid or something, it's so jeemin wanting to be independent.

It made her smile looking at jeemin preparing something at the couch, it was for a change that sarang's cocky smirk got off her face, if only jeemin knew earlier, maybe then she won't have to be that annoyed at the first 2 days of school.

Jeemin doesn't really know what she feels about sarang, but she's not lying when she said that sarang is pretty or that kiss did not make an impact kind of awakening gay shit on her, well is she? She likes it but is denying.

Jeemin bit her lips thinking about what happened at the office.. she knows something is up but can't really say it, sarang is too happy, we just met for like 2 days? Don't tell me it is love at first sight?

"Hey should we try going out?" Jeemin all of a sudden blurted out, it did capture sarang's attention, her smile is irresistible this is the first time or day she saw sarang this smiley. Koko is out going to saebi's house since the girl is taking forever to come, they're about to start the project.

"Dates or something?" Jeemin nodded, she wasn't so sure about her feelings for sarang, she didn't want to make something this good more worst or make something bad out of it like seeing sarang with a more worst personality, in any other way, she's some kind of someone that's lack attention and someone who's always falling for someone so random.

"Yeah, i want to make sure of something" sarang is confused but she nodded, the idea wasn't bad but yeah she's just gonna go with the flow with jeemin.

Its been half an hour but koko and saebi is still not here, what happend to them? She planned on calling koko but they texted they were getting something so they'd be more late.

"This is boring" jeemin blurted out and sarang averted her gaze at her phone and looked at jimin, they're not really talking since they don't have anything to talk about, she can feel sarang looking at her but she refused to have another staring contest with the girl.

Might end up badly who knows?

Jeemin glances at sarang only to find the girl with normal face expression or something you would call blank? What is that anyways, its a sign that sarang is thinking of something, in the middle of it, she met jeemin's eyes and displayed a smirk.

Jeemin bit her lower lip, she knew what's going on with sarang's mind right now, she's about to play mind games again and she's not planning to end it right here.

"Since we're bored.." sarang's voice is telling her something, the pause was too long and she knows what is it that sarang wants.

"Since were bored.. should we kiss?" Finally adding her line, jeemin appeared dissapointed again and again, she doesn't really know what to feel when sarang is all like this, the smirk never leaving her face is just too overwhelming for her.

The girl is looking at her with a face of "so?" It seems very curious she doesn't want to think about what will happen, jeemin mouthing "you're crazy" and sarang chuckling, she was staring at jeemin's lips right after saying that.

"So?"

"Are you crazy?"

"Should you be really saying that right now?" She's not offended, she's just trying to oppose jeemin right now, she wants it so bad she's playing mind games, well that's kinda bad, jeemin's not with it right now, shaking the feeling off her.

Sarang stood up from the couch both her and jeemin was sitting, the two of them is two people apart, jeemin still have an issue when it comes to sitting close with sarang.

Swiftly walking towards jeemin she sits beside her.

"Its not like you hate it"

"Actually, i do" sarang raised a brow but that stupid smirk ain't leaving that fast.

"Stop me then" sarang got closer putting her lips to jeemin's, sarang's hand going at her cheeks and neck while deepening the kiss, it startled jeemin as her hands was holding for sarang's shoulder.

It seems like it won't happen afterall, there's no way she can stop at this instant, what's happening is too fast, jeemin is trying to keep up with the pace, their breathing is colliding with each other's.

Pulling sarang more closer, the girl sat at her lap, as she put her hands at sarang's back, kissing someone does feel weird, its mixing your soul with one another, silent noises that jeemin was letting out, sarang is enjoying it too much.

Sarang pulled back for a second looking at jeemin, she had her eyes closed which sarang found cute, directing her lips towards jeemin's side lips.

"Sarang.. what are you doing" she feels as if sarang was biting her side lip, licking it with her tongue.

"Sarang.."

"Ah! Hey that hurts, why are you biting my lips!" Sarang chuckled and she saw how jeemin is holding her side lips with her hand.

"GIRLS! We're backk look what we- FUCKING HELL!" koko exclaimed making jeemin push sarang out of her lap, saebi has her hands on her mouth, and koko dropped what she got.

"What are you doing? And jeemin why tf do you have a bruise at your side lip?" Jeemin touching it, she realized it was sarang and the girl at the floor shrugged.

"She's helping me clean it" koko is too suspicious she wants to punch the hell out of koko right now so she would be quiet, and saebi on the other hand, you can't explain her expressions cause she looks too shock right now.

"On your lap? Seriously? That's the lamest excuse you know, if you're gay you could have just said-

Jeemin throw the pillow she had on her side to koko, making the girl stop.