004

"you!" When everyone was out of the library jeemin pointed her finger at sarang while the girl glances at her finger acting confused, who wouldn't be? She's pointing fingers like a madman.

Take note, the four of them is on the same table cause they wanna discuss or something, but the other two said they'll get food leaving just the two of them, it pisses jeemin off that saebi and koko dissed her just like that.

"You set this up didn't you?" Sarang smiled and playfully tilt her head.

"Set up what? I did not?" Sarang said and rested her head on her hands intently looking at jeemin, this time more closely just because she was at the other edge of the table.

Jeemin rolled her eyes and looked away, i really hate being alone with her, out of all people.. she's the one i'm grouped with? I'd rather group with a horse or something, this time i won't choose the bear, the girl beside me is the bear, besides i don't trust no one.

Jeemin glancing at sarang only to find the girl still looking at her this time, she covered her lower face with her widened eyes, sarang met jeemin's eyes and raised her brows with a slight smirk showing at her lips, that's probably cause sarang was looking at jeemin's lips.

It made sarang wants to do more than that.

"Hey, let's do something" sarang broke the silence and jeemin raised a brow at the girl, she answered cause it'll be ackward and it will always be sarang's world or choice because she doesn't care, ryu sarang won't ever care.

"Its not like you'll hate it" slightly biting her lips she stood up and sat at the table where jeemin was leaning on, so basically sarang was close to her again, and what does she mean its not like i'll hate it? So its possible i'll hate it? What in the sorcery shit is this.

She saw how sarang's hand creeped up at her jaw but she slapped it away, sarang was kind of shock but then she plastered a smirk while she bit her tounge, is she crazy or something, but then sarang's hands were on the other side of her chair, looking at sarang the girl was so close at her face, almost feeling the hot breath sarang was letting out.

"Do you love playing hard to get?" Sarang said and once again her hands made its way to jeemin's jaw, this time she kind of held sarang's wrist to get it away from her face.

"Stop ryu sarang" looks like the girl was not listening, jeemin was alerted trying to stop sarang from getting closer, what icks her is that its like she doesn't really want to stop sarang or its because her hands were kind of tired.

"Just this once.. jeemin" jeemin widened her eyes, the both of them looked at the door since it made a noise of someone coming inside, sarang immediately retreated her hands and acted like nothing happend, while jeemin was stuck looking at sarang, the girl glanced at her and winked.

I hate you.

"Hey! Want some donut!?" Saebi was loud as ever, thankful since no one was inside the library, if ever she's gonna get scolded and will probably cry, koko was laidback and dropped the drinks at the table, and again sarang was clinging to her so called cousin, ofc she's like that.

Sarang smiled at saebi and got the donut that saebi was offering, saebi was kind of happy, while jeemin was still frowning, she just can't get sarang off her mind, i hate to stay like this, its only the first day of school and its already like this? A group project on the first day? Well its fine since its a one week project or something and for the mean time we won't have class.

Jeemin sighed which koko noticed, koko offered her the drink that saebi and her buyed, it was jeemin's favorite.

"You got me my favorite too? Thanks" sarang said and koko just smiled at her, well ofc she still have some soft spot for her cousin/ex or something, the ex was uncalled for considering both of them was just kids that time, but its not like kids can't fall inlove too.

"Where are you staying?" Koko out of nowhere asked cause she was curious about seeing sarang here out of nowhere without any notice, the girl sitting at the table smiled.

"Hotel, but i'll be staying with you, don't worry your mom knows" a slight shock was plastered at koko's face that saebi found funny, now the kid was laughing while looking at koko, jeemin can't help but put on a blank face while munching on her donut, saebi was rich rich that's why the bought two boxes of donuts which will be devoured later on by jiyoon.

"Didn't know about that.. oh well" koko shrugged and just smiled, jeemin rolled her eyes seeing how koko and sarang get along, and towards me she enjoys annoying me, only if i did not cross my paths with her..

Even koko cannot get a hold of sarang so is she, i'm a president but i don't know why i'm even letting her go off that fast, i swear i'll get you.

"Hey let's work later night?" Koko said which saebi agreed on, so sarang have no choice but to agree since koko and her lives at the same household and saebi is like a few blocks away and she can walk to there, but jeemin was not getting it, she was crossing her arms.

"Why do we have to do it at night?" Jeemin said glaring at sarang who's literally smilling at her, for sure she intends to annoy me again.

"I mean we don't have any work anymore right? Like at the office" jeemin remembered that she finished all of it at the 3rd period since it was boring and besides no one noticed her, jeemin rolled her eyes and decided to agree.

She doesn't know but she can sense that sarang was happy about it.