009

"Fvck.. i was getting revenge but suddenly it all went down" jeemin whispered half dissapointed and a little puzzled about what happend that she ended up going along with what sarang was doing, she do know her stuff huh?

She's inside the restroom a little far away from the office almost near the locker room.

She was startled when the door flew open hitting the wall, she saw sarang went in and she rolled her eyes like its some sort of habit she's doing when sarang is around.

"What are you doing here?" Sarang raised a brow but the mischievous smile she got is telling her otherwise.

"Can't i also wash my face?"

"Oh, sure you can" jeemin said in the most sarcastic tone it can be, she still haven't forgot, her face is now visibly red as she remembered everything, her letting out sound she's not expecting made her embarrassed, she can tell sarang was a little surprised trying to make her let out even more.

The silence was too loud they're forgetting they're actually inside the school, they've been a little forgetful, since the start, it was shameless, more enough to make jeemin burry herself.

"Now what?" Sarang spoke all of a sudden meeting jeemin's eyes in the mirror, she's speechless.. what do you mean now what? I'm just trying to get back at you.

"What? I was just trying to get back at you" jeemin said what was inside her mind, she's not even gonna lie, revenge is not the word for it, it pisses her off to know.

"What do you mean.." again sarang was trying to get their body close like how it was earlier, with both of her hands cornering jeemin at the stall.

"After hearing you say my name.. i don't think that was it" gurl calm down.. you did not even close the door, what if someone saw us doing ur own shit.

Jeemin's heart stop looking at sarang this close she can't even lie that the girl is so pretty, i'd pull her right now if this girl is not that girl who's been pulling some kind of prank at me or pissing me off. Sarang smiled she knows what jeemin is thinking right now, she's too confident.. and that dimple does all of it.. her sticking her tongue out is annoying.

"Staring at me like that and saying the opposite? Aren't you a liar miss president?" She's now for real pissing jeemin off, she got caught in her act.

She pulled sarang's collar and placed a quick kiss, after that she pushed sarang off her, the girl was confused but sarang smiled a little fast and she was showing her dimple.

"What are we?" Jeemin hung her mouth open after hearing sarang say it, and seeing how sarang was smilling it was unbelievable.. is she falling for me? Or i am right that she fell inlove the first time she saw me? Wow this is annoying

"Do you like me?"

"I don't.. know" sarang answered but she had her dimples showing with how she was smilling, this is so unbelievable.. is this even ryu sarang? The ryu sarang that i know? She's insane.. but a little cute i must admit.

I ran out of the restroom after witnessing how happy she looked, fvck why did i even kiss her? What was that for bang jeemin? Are you being for real? You can't like someone you just met for 3 days? Be more serious for a day.

"Hey..!" Saebi approached her with a smile, a lot more ackward thou, she wish that saebi won't talk about sarang anymore.. besides it is saebi that she likes.. she doesn't even know.

"Do you need anything?"

"Do i have to need anything to approach you?" Jeemin was taken aback and saebi was right, they're friends, maybe she should just forget what happend that night.. it feels like nothing actually happend because the way saebi is acting is normal.

"Jeemin.. what happend that night.. i"

"No don't worry.. i'm not againts-"

"I was lying, i don't like sarang, i was just trying to see your reaction and now we're ackward so i feel like i did something wrong" saebi said in one breath it made jeemin a little speechless but she smiled despite of it, besides.. why would saebi like sarang out of all people? She can go like koko or something..

"You didn't.. i was just sleepy" yeah that was a blunt lie but saebi did not seem to mind it like really.. she's more like happy right now that they're talking, since they're friends, putting up a wall is just weird, she wants to atleast fix it down.

"Anyways.. let's start our group project later.. at my house" jeemin said saebi nodded immediately, thou it was kind of weird for saebi, this is the first time she decided to work at her own house is what saebi have on her mind.. still she let it slide.