008

She can't even look properly at sarang after what happend, she feels her body burning like having some sort of fever she's only to experience right now, she's going crazy.

Ofc why won't she? Someone just stole her first kiss, isn't that something to protect? But having that taken away feels like something's up with her.

Sarang was talking to jiyoon and koko while she was at the floor, since the four of them is gonna sleep at the floor, koko, saebi, sarang, and jeemin, she had her head burried in the pillow since she doesn't want to see sarang.

It made her crazy she just wants to punch the hell out of sarang, but that would mean causing a scene.

"Heyy what's wrong?" Saebi said trying to see jeemin's face, she looked at saebi and slowly directed her face at sarang, the girl was busy talking with koko and jiyoon, she turned back at saebi and shaked her head, before saebi can say anything she stood up heading towards the soft kind of thing where you sleep.

"Yow, sleeping already?" Jiyoon said and jeemin nodded without throwing a looking at them, she feels different tonight, its just crazy.

Jiyoon shrugged and continued on talking with koko, while sarang her gaze was stuck on jeemin.. she did felt kind of wrong for doing that, still it wasn't her to act all guilty..

Jeemin closed her eyes trying to just sleep in everything, she did successfully sleep but then having to wake up later again after some time, she noticed that the lights were off and everyone was asleep, beside her was koko and saebi, while sarang was on the edge.

Jeemin's brows was knitted together having to look at sarang, she feels the want to get revenge in a twisted way she never thought of.. what kind of magic did you do to me? Are you secretly a witch? Shit i hate this.

Jeemin stood up.. reaching for the doorknob, she turned it slowly and got out, turning the lights on at the living room and having to hang on it or actually just sleep there, i don't want to see her.

She sighed and decided to get water and go to the balcony since they're at the second floor she can go there anytime, everything was just twisted as hell, if only sarang did not tag along with koko, maybe jeemin's head is not that cloudy, she feels like as if she's going crazy or some sort of thing happening inside her head.

"I hate you.." she wants to cry or something but nothing was coming out of her eyes.. she's just empty and something was definitely right.. she just want it to happen, the thing happening inside her head, maybe messing with sarang was fun.

Her hands on her head she felt a hand at her waist pulling her to hug.

"Hey.." the voice was soft and sleepy.. it was saebi as she rested her head on jeemin's back.

"Hmm?" Jeemin responded back, the girl did not answer back but rather just snuggle on jeemin as tight as she wants, literally she doesn't know whats in it for saebi, she likes saebi or what? Her heart is responding as weird as ever, pounding too fast.

"Do you not like.. sarang" saebi heared jeemin sighed and turned to face her, jeemin's face cannot be paint, seeing that it was weird enough for her to suddenly speak about sarang or something, as she was the type to not really care about anyone she meets.

"Why?"

"I like her, jeemin" jeemin raised a brow puzzled with saebi's sudden confession, she felt as if her head broke and she just couldn't breath so she sighed even more as she broke the hug between them, she doesn't know, she didn't confess but she knows.

"Like.."  jeemin chuckled and smiled at saebi before going in inside again, leaving saebi outside confused..

What's happening with this school year being too random. Jeemin thought it was so ridiculous, everything is, not only she got her first kiss taken away, even saebi got taken away, she doesn't know anymore, she hates it, the way everything got taken away from her.

__&_&_&_&_&_&_&_

It was yet again another school day, something jeemin cannot avoid, she always have somethings to have to take care at the academy well, being a president is hard enough anyways.

Saebi and koko was out for patrolling and jeemin was isolating herself inside the office, it was so frustrating she can't even talk to saebi that much since it got ackward that night, seriously this is all Ryu Sarang's fault, who are you?

A knock was heared at the door, and no one is there to pick it up rather than her, since she's free class today.

"Yes? You can come in" jeemin answered calmly as it may be another prank knock again just like what happend yesterday, it pisses her off but now she seems more chill rather than throwing another fit to deal with.

She feels footstep coming in and she wasn't even paying attention, maybe you did not noticed but its finally a normal person coming in.. or is it? Its confusing the way people acts..

Upon lifting her head, she feels as if sinking at her seat seeing that someone infront of her was none other than ryu sarang, it pisses her off again, and everything about her is exploding.

She thought it was another prank again but then sarang dropped something on her table it was the proff's record book that jeemin was asking to get.. she raised a brow at sarang and she looks quite serious today.. no smirking or messing with her.

"What? Aren't you gonna get out?" Jeemin asked after srang just stood there for a minute, maybe she do want something, sarang keeping a straight face she tapped her fingers at jeemin's table.

"Well.. don't you want something?" Sarang is confusing right now.. trying to send some sort of signal but jeemin understood right away, she stood up from her chair and approached sarang, she feels so frustrated just heading her way to sarang and grabbing sarang's neck to pull her closer.

"I guess you do want something" its up again.. sarang's flirtatious smirk, its pissing her off..

She was startled when sarang pulled her neck as she fell on sarang way more closer than ever, as expected jeemin was so hesitant that sarang had to help her, sarang locked decided to do the first move.

As her lips moved her tounge habits came out, licking the lips of jeemin trying to get in which jeemin granted without a second thought, she feels as if not breathing after feeling it moved around inside her mouth.

The amount of heavy breaths she was letting out was not a joke, after saying that she wants revenge but ended up being dominated.

She was startled when sarang pushed her and she fell on her chair, thou it was only getting started, sarang pulled on jeemin's neck tie trying to loosen it up and remove it.

"Its uncomfortable" she came back at jeemin's lips after that, while the girl beneath her was having a hard time breathing, she's really confused about how is this srriously happening.. its not only sarang's lips it was also her knee between jeemin's legs stuck on it, jeemin feels uncomfortable yet distracted.

_&_&_&_&_&_&_

"You got on your way removing my necktie without doing anything?"

"Like i said it was uncomfortable"