Chapter 32 : | worried |

Veeransh was going to the palace after finishing his works when he got a call from Daniel  . 

" Boss one of your warehouse was under attack . " Daniel said . 

" What's the situation ? " Veeransh calmly asked . He signaled his driver to drive straight to the warehouse . 

" The guards there  were attacked , some goods were damaged  . " Daniel informed . 

" Are the guards critical ? " 

" No Boss , one suffered a bullet on shoulder and suffered minor injuries  .  They are sent to your hospital . " Daniel replied  . 

" ok " cutting the call Veeransh uttered some curse  . Attacks are normal but he very well knew why this sudden attack occurred . 

When he reached there he found Anil and  Neil sitting on their car bonnet with two paper tub filled with popcorn , they were chatting happily munching their popcorn . 

" The f**k you two are here for ? " He shouted being irritated  making them flinch for a moment . They both scratched their neck smiling sheepishly . 

" Easy there brother , we're here to see the show . We're bored to see the same action movies repeatedly so why not see some real action scene for free . Hehe " Anil remarked and Neil nodded shamelessly . Veeransh rubbed his forehead seeing his best friends idiotic nature .  

" why are we waiting let's go let's go " Neil said eager to watch the scene . 

" Yes yes Daniel my brother please bring two chair we would prefer a comfortable seat  . " Anil said blinking his eyes rapidly . 

" Stop this bro you're looking like a pig , yuck " Neil said earning a smack on his head by Anil . 

Veeransh and Daniel already entered inside the warehouse leaving Anil and Neil alone . 

" जैसा मालिक, वैसा चेला " Anil remarked seeing them going inside . 

( Like Master , like disciple ) 

" हमारी कोई इज्जत नहीं है दोस्त " Neil said sighing dramatically . They both also ran inside with their popcorn and coke .

( We have no respect friend ) 

" Boss should we transport the drugs and arms to other warehouse ? " Daniel asked Veeransh . 

" No , the goons are not here to destroy the warehouse they are here to create a ruckus to divert our attention . " Veeransh said , his eyes bore to every corner of the warehouse knowing the goons were hiding their . 

" Divert our attention ? " Daniel asked not understanding . 

" Isn't  Vishal Gupta sending his ship to Istanbul today ?" Veeransh asked Daniel , who nodded understanding his Boss's remark . In the name of drugs Vishal Gupta send woman to other country , woman trafficking that's his main business but from the time Veeransh took the throne he didn't let any  ship to pass . Just then a piercing sounds of bullet echoed in the warehouse .

Veeransh uttered a curse knowing the goons were firing from their hideouts . He took out his gun from the back of his pants . With a curt nod to each other Veeransh and Daniel part ways , while Anil and Neil went with Veeransh  munching on their popcorn . 

" Just a bullet and both of your enjoyment will be gone . " Veeransh said seeing them . 

" Aree we know you will not let anything happen to us . हम आपके जिगर का टुकड़ा है न | " Anil remarked shyly . Neil snorted hearing him .