Chapter 33 : | her unbreakable trust |

Aadhira was coming back from the hospital . She looked outside to see the sky was overcast with big , black and dusky clouds . Her eyes twinkled with happiness to see the weather turning into a rainy one .

Soon her car entered the premises of the palace . She hurriedly got down from the car .

" Bye bye , Robot . " Saying this to Daniel she ran to the palace . Daniel shook his head hearing the name which Aadhira called him , he got habituated hearing the same name from the past days .

" What made my ladoo so happy today ? " Yuvraj ji asked seeing his daughter-in-law so excited .

" Baba sa , you came early today ? " Aadhira asked stopping in her track .

" Yes I didn't have much work , so I came early . " Yuvraj ji informed .

" You didn't tell me what made you happy today ? "

" Oh yes Baba sa , look at the weather , it's going to rain soon . "

" And you're planning to get drenched in the rain " Yuvraj ji asked , Aadhira nodded eagerly .

" No you won't " Padmini ji said coming to the drawing room with her husband .

" Dadi sa " Aadhira whined hearing her .

" You'll caught cold baccha , if you get drenched in this time . " Abhiraj ji said . She pouted hearing them .

" Baba sa " She looked at her father-in-law with a crying face .

" Aish this girl !! Go only ten minutes not more than that . " Yuvraj ji said shaking his head seeing her antics .

" Twenty minutes "

" Ten minutes "

" Fifteen minutes "

" Ten minutes "

" Baba sa "

" Ladoo "

Abhiraj ji and Padmini ji shook their head seeing the banter of the father and daughter .

" ठीक है " She agreed but the sheepish smile on her face said something else .

( All right )

" Not more than ten minutes, I'm counting the time . " Yuvraj ji said to her running figure .

Aadhira ran to the terrace , the rain already started pouring . She stretched her hands feeling the cool touch of rain on her skin .

                            ✿

On the other hand Veeransh just got into his car when it's started raining, he closed his eyes tightly seeing the rain . His face was blank .

Flashback

15 year old Veeransh was making his little brother sleep by singing a song . It was raining heavily outside .

Little Ayansh flinched hearing a loud thunder .

" It's okay, baccha . I'm here , sleep " Veeransh whispered caressing Ayansh's hair .

" Bhai sa " Little Ayansh mumbled gripping his elder brother's hand tightly .

" Yes , your Bhai sa is here Ayu " Veeransh said .

Just then his Aunt entered the room .

" Ansh " Anima ji mumbled .
Veeransh looked at Anima ji expectantly .

" Ma sa is ok right Kaki sa ? Nothing happened to her right ? " Veeransh asked . Anima ji hugged Veeransh tightly breaking into sobs .

" Didi is no more Ansh " Her voice was barely above a whisper . Veeransh froze on his spot hearing her .