Chapter 34 : |pt.1- caring husband |

Veeransh placed his hand on her forehead only to realise that she was burning in fever . He immediately took the AC remote from the bedside table and turned off the AC . Veeransh brought a bowl of cold water , a washcloth and the medicine box . He sat on the bed then took out the thermometer from the medicine box and checked her temperature . A sigh left his lips seeing the temperature, it was 103°F .

He took out his phone and called Neil .

" Hel-

" Bring the best Doctor within 20 minutes . " He spoke when Neil just picked his call .

" हाँ हाँ मेरा पूरा खानदान डॉक्टरों से भरा हुआ है , मैं अभी लता हूं " Neil answered in a sleepy tone .

( Yes yes , my whole family is filled with doctors , I'll bring him right now . )

" Neil Aadhira has a high fever " Veeransh spoke in no nonsense tone .

" I'm coming brother . " Neil immediately got up hearing about his sister's sickness . Cutting the call Veeransh kept the phone on the bedside table . He took the washcloth and dabbed it in the cool water . Then squeezing out the excess water he placed the cool washcloth on her forehead . She whimpered feeling something cold on her forehead .

" Veer "

" Yes Darling , you Veer is here . " He stroked her hair making her sigh in relief .

He kept placing the cool washcloth on her forehead and on the back of her neck with his right hand and stroking her hair by his other hand .

Within sometime Neil came with the Doctor .

" Khammam ghani Yuvraj " The Dr. greeted Veeransh with a bit of fear in his voice . Veeransh hummed .

" Yuvrani has high fever . " Veeransh spoke . The Dr nodded and started checking her .

" Bro you're scaring the Dr. " Neil whispered to Veeransh seeing the Dr.
shaking a little in fear .

" What I did even ? " Veeransh nonchalantly asked as if he wasn't boring a hole at the Dr by his glare because he touched her hand to check her blood pressure .

" Nothing just glaring at the Dr as if you'll bury him alive now . " Neil remarked .

" Shut up " Veeransh glared at him .

"श्राप देता हु की मेरी बहन तुझे हमेशा चुप कराके रहे जैसे तू हम लोगो को रखते है " Neil huffed at his bestfriend .

(I curse you that my sister will always keep you quiet just like you keep us quiet. )

" हक है उसकी , उसे तेरी श्राप की जरूरत नहीं है गधे " Veeransh said making Neil look at him with wide eyes .

( She has the right . She doesn't need your curse Donkey )

" Good change my brother . " Neil said .

" Yuvraj I prescribed the medicines . Yuvrani will feel dizziness , weakness because of her weak immune system . She should take proper bed rest now . " The Dr gave the prescription to Neil .

" Ok " Veeransh said then the Doctor bowed and went out from there thanking God for making him came out alive from the devil's den . Neil who also went out to bring the medicines chuckled looking at the Doctor's behaviour.

" Go take rest Dr " Neil patted his back chuckling .

Then after sometime Neil brought the medicines and handed them to Veeransh .