5

???: Are uh ready? The meeting is in 30 min and uh are still here!

She looked up at him while climbing downstairs..

Yn: Yeah!!! Let's go fast!!!

Veer: wait!!! What's this with your new attire?

She confusingly look down to see her dress which gives smile on her face.

The dress she wore was a cherished memento, a gift from someone incredibly special

The dress she wore was a cherished memento, a gift from someone incredibly special. Each year on this day, she donned this dress to honour that person. As she got lost in the memories associated with the gift, her face lit up with a smile. However, her expression quickly changed to one of sadness, a shift that caught Veer's attention.

Veer had been with her for five years, supporting her since she started her small company. He had witnessed her struggles and triumphs, shared her dreams and pains. While he was well-acquainted with her past, he only knew of the importance of three people in her life without knowing their names. Since Yoongi's arrival, Veer had inferred that Yoongi was one of those crucial figures, someone she had often cried about.

To redirect her attention and to lighten the mood, Veer asked!!

Veer: So, who's the special person who gave you this dress?

She responded with a sigh,

Yn: He's very special.

Her once-bright face dimmed, a change that troubled Veer deeply. He had been a steadfast companion throughout her journey, but there were aspects of her past that remained shrouded in mystery, especially those involving these significant individuals.

To move things along, Veer suggested,

Veer: We'd better hurry, or we'll be late

Yn: Yeah,

she agreed, snapping out of her reverie. They got into the car, and as they drove off towards their destination, she found herself lost in thought again, reminiscing about a particularly precious memory.

Flashback

She stepped into a small but cozy apartment, feeling an immediate sense of warmth and comfort. The space was intimate and inviting, almost like a home. As she took in her surroundings, she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. Turning around, she was met with a beaming face radiating a smile that felt like sunshine. It was a smile that effortlessly brought joy to her own face, making her heart swell with affection.