While We're Young || Jeong Jaehyun

🎧 Inspiration : while we're young by Jhene Aiko 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

" 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙖 , 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙖 , 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙖

" 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙖 , 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙖 , 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙖 .. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙖 ,, 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 , 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 .. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 ."

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

3rd Person 🌻

Jaehyun thought it was cute how you waddled around the house these days , all pretty and pregnant . He smiled as he watched you wander around seemingly looking for something . "Jae have you seen my purse?" you asked and he held it up as he'd been holding in his hand since you'd handed it to him 10 minutes ago .

You laughed remembering you handed it to him before making a bathroom trip a bit ago . He decided that since today was his day off he'd go run a few errands grabbing some things for the baby and doing a bit of grocery shopping . But you insisted that you come along , he didn't have a problem with that of course but you were due in a few weeks so he wanted you ti rest as much as you could , you were stubborn though & he knew it so he just let you have your way most of the time .

"Okay i have to put my shoes on and we can leave" you said and he handed you back your purse before going to grab your shoes to put them on for you . You whined "I can put my own shoes on" you said and he laughed knowing you couldn't but you'd try "i know but i wanna put them on for you" he said bending down and slipping your foot in the shoes . Once he was done he placed a kiss to your belly and stood up grabbing the keys "After you beautiful" he held out his hand allowing you to walk ahead of him out of the door . He watched as your long braids were swinging from side to side with every step you took .

His heart swelled as he watched you waddle your way to the car before waiting on him to open your door . The bright sun illuminated your pretty brown skin giving you the glow of a goddess . He couldn't be more happier than he's been during his time of knowing you and building a future and a family with you , once his daughter gets here his life will be complete .. everything he'd dreamed of and wished for growing up was coming true and he was happy that it was all with you .

i can't wait til the neos start getting married and start their little families 🥹 (me and jeno will be soon yall so stay tuned)

short chapter 🙂‍↕️