Nuts || Kim Hyunjoon (Tabber)

🎧 Inspiration : Nuts by RM 🎧 (for the vibes rlly)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✦ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ★✦★ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ✦

" 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪

" 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 .. 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ."

✦ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ★✦★ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ✦

3rd person 🌻

Tabber couldn't understand why he was mad right now . You weren't his girl , you were just his roommate .. well his roommate whom he'd fuck almost every night , his roommate he often woke up in the same bed as , his roommate that his friends and family assumed was his girlfriend . His roommate who in his mind was absolutely his girl .

You didn't tell him until the last minute that you had a date and since you texted him that you hadn't been answering his texts . He waited all day for a response , double- even TRIPLE TEXTING . why were you going on a date with a man that wasn't him ? You were his girl .. weren't you?

Coming home to an empty apartment didn't make the situation better . He angrily made himself a drink , downing the first cup and then pouring another before sitting at the island and pulling out his laptop to work on music .

The time was going on 12 am and he was beginning to get even more heated . The sound of the door code being put in caught his attention and he looked up at the hallway separating the front door from the rest of the apartment . You peeked around the corner with a smile on your face and he almost folded .

You just watched him as he watched you , neither of you saying anything . You put the bottle of wine in the fridge and began taking off your jacket , his eyes immediately falling upon your outfit .. fuck you looked good .

"Did you not see my texts?" he asked now looking down at his laptop to mask his interest . "I did" you said with a hint of humor in your voice . He hummed and nodded . "It's midnight .. i've been home since 6pm and you were gone already" he said and you hummed hanging up your jacket .

He was starting to get more irritated as you acted like you didn't care abt anything . You walked over to where he was sitting and turned around grabbing your braids and pulling them to the side . He looked over at you knowing you wanted him to unzip your very short and very tight dress .

He smirked to himself before standing up and running his fingertips along the back of your neck making you shiver and let out a breath . You felt his cold lips press against your neck as his hands moved down to unzip your dress , more kisses being pressed against your neck and down along your spine .

Once the dress was unzipped he pulled you back against his chest wrapping his big hand around your throat and gently pulling your head back so you were looking up at him . The next kiss he gave you was everything but gentle . His lips moved against yours hungrily , very dominant and yearning .

His other hand roamed all over your body just itching for a feel . This way he could show you that you were his and his only . He squeezed and pinched your breasts through the fabric of your dress and you pressed back against him feeling him harden against you .

You started to become breathless , pulling away from him and breathing heavily . You turned giving him the eyes . His own darkening behind the lenses of his glasses . You teased him running your hand down his big arms , his hand catching yours before you pulled away and sauntered to your room . "Doors open" you said knowing he was watching .

"Oh and by the way , i had a date with my friends .. i'm all yours pretty boy" he heard and he scoffed and closed his laptop following behind you soon after .

hey

hey .. lol

my man my man my man🤭