break up with your girlfriend , im bored || Song Eunseok

🎧 Inspiration : break up with your girlfriend im bored by Ariana Grande 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

" 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 ; 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 , 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝

" 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 ; 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 , 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 .. 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙 ."

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

3rd Person 🌻

The house party was starting to get stuffy . Though the house itself was insanely huge there was wayyy too many people and things going on in every corner . Eunseok sat with his friends on the couch passing a blunt around and making stupid jokes every few seconds . His girlfriend sat snug on his lap scrolling on her phone and ignoring him and everyone else around her .

Suddenly loud cheering was heard from by the doorway catching the attention of eunseok and his friends , some of them immediately knowing what the commotion was about . Sungchan quickly got up from his seat and made his way to the door where you were being greeted happily .

You and sungchan grew up together and had what one would call a very sibling like relationship , you both kinda had the same circle of friends but this particular group only 4 of them were actually mutual friends of yours instead of them js being his friends .

"Not you stealing my spotlight at MY party" he joked as he pulled you into a hug which you returned with a laugh . "It's not my fault i'm the more iconic best friend" you said and he rolled his eyes "in your dreams you are" .

He led you to where everyone else was sitting and everyone greeted you with a hi or a hug upon your arrival . "You look good" wonbin said as he pulled away from your hug and you thanked him doing a spin as he held your hand up . "Want a drink?" he asked and you nodded and let him lead you to the kitchen .

On the other hand sungchan had noticed how eunseok had tensed up the moment you came into the room . He wanted to laugh at his friend but he chose to be nice . "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" his girlfriend said before leaving his lap . Sungchan plopped down on the couch next to eunseok pinching his arm . "I thought you said it was over?" he asked and eunseok rolled his eyes . "it is .." he huffed and sungchan gave him a knowing look . "it was .. fuck i don't know anymore it's like everytime i see her my mind goes borderline insane" he says and sungchan laughed . "Don't say that out loud to anyone else , you'll sound like a creep" .

"It's like , i know i called it quits & i'm the one who started dating but like it bothers me that she doesn't care" eunseok stressed and sungchan looked over at you through the kitchen entrance . "Who said she doesn't" he said and eunseok looked over at him and then followed his gaze to where you were standing next to the punch bowl with wonbin . His eyes met yours that gazed upon him tauntingly over your red solo cup , he just knew there was a smirk on your face behind it .