DSN || Kazuma Kawamura

🎧 Inspiration : DSN by Brent Faiyaz 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

" 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚

" 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 .. 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 ,, 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙤 ."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

3rd Person 🌻

The club was loud and crowded with people both , drunk and high off of various drugs . It was hotter inside than it was out and it would've drove any sober or sane person crazy . Y/n swirled her straw around in her drink as she browsed around looking for no one in particular .. she was just bored really .

She took a sip of her drink and then looked back up again as she spotted a group of guys walking in . All of them looking familiar but one in particular stood out .. kazuma . They immediately made eye contact which y/n was the first to break . She turned back towards the bar with a small smile on her face .

Soon she felt a hand on the middle of her back and a kiss being placed on her forehead . "Hi pretty girl , haven't seen much of you around here lately" kazuma said and y/n nodded . "I've been keeping a low profile i guess" she said and kazuma sat in the chair next to her ordering the same drink she had but stronger . "You running from the cops or something?" he asked and she laughed . "You know i never run from anything or anybody kazu" she called him his old nickname .

Kazuma & y/n grew up together . From the age of 3 until now they were best friends . Except now they weren't as close as they used to be . After college kazuma got involved in a gang leading the life of a very feared and hated man while y/n took over her father's mafia gang . The last time they saw each other was 2 years ago .. they'd crossed every boundary that friends could and kazuma woke up alone in bed the next morning . He wasn't mad at her though .. they'd always find their way back .

"Yeah i know , how's business going?" he asked and she swallowed the drink in her mouth . "It's been alright boring as always" she said and he laughed . "How's it going for you?" she asked and he looked at her for a bit before answering . "Do you actually wanna know or you just making small talk?" he asked which made her laugh . "You know i wouldn't have asked if i didn't care kazu" he nodded knowing her .

"Well .. it's been the same as it was since back then" he said and she nodded taking another sip of her drink and scrunching up her face at the taste . "Got yourself a girlfriend yet?" she asked and he laughed loudly and shook his head . "You know i don't date princess" he said and not it was her turn to shake her head . "You do date , you just don't want anything longterm" she said and he scoffed . "And whose fault is that?" he asked and she laughed . "Whatever kazuma i'm not about to play with you right now" she said to which he laughed .

When they were still in college kazuma told y/n that he was in love with her .. and that he had been for their entire lives . He told her he wasn't gonna ever date anyone unless it was her because he didn't wanna be the reason why a bunch of women got their hearts broken . But even without dating them he still left them that way because kazuma never wanted to actually be with anyone except y/n .

"I heard about you , you know" kazuma said and y/n looked over at him as he continued . "How you fuck em and then kick 'em out" he said and her expression changed . "It's a lie-" she started but he cut her off "You don't have to lie to me princess i won't be mad" he said and his sentence kind of pissed her off . "Kazuma please do not start , what would i have to lie to you for ? yeah they've done something for me , probably ate me out or fingered me or something but i've never actually fucked anybody except your dumb ass" she finished and he looked at her with a blank expression before a smirk spread itself on his face .

"Guess im the only one of us that's a slut then" he said and she couldn't even be mad anymore letting out a small laugh at what he said . "Hasn't it always been that way?" she said an she gasped putting a hand over his mouth in a fake offended manner . "Damn pretty girl that hurt" he said making the both of them laugh .

For a second they sat in silence before kazuma reached over taking her hand in his . She watched as he played with her fingers just like he used to when he had something he really wanted to say to her but was too hesitant to say it . "I miss you y/n" he said and she looked up at him . "Kazuma-" "Listen to me first" he said and she did just that .

"I told you 4 years ago that i was in love you and that i have love you the entire time that we've known each other & i meant it and i still do . 3 years ago i didn't get mad at you because i couldn't , because maybe i wasn't what you wanted back then .. you had just started taking over your dads thing and i assumed that maybe you just had a lot going on so i couldn't dare be mad at you .. but princess i don't wanna wait anymore .. i wanna love you right here and right now . Tired of loving you from a distance" he finished and her eyes searched his face for any signs that he was joking .

She didn't find any . "Will you stop running from me & just let me love you please y/n" he asked and she could feel butterflies in her stomach just as they had been way back then . She loves him too and honestly she couldn't tell you anymore why she had been running from him . She doesn't even remember her damn self .

She nodded and kazuma stood up from his seat quickly pressing a kiss to her lips . He moved his hand under her braids to push her closer and deepen the kiss the both of them letting themselves be vulnerable in this second . Kazuma's members cheered as they'd caught sight of the two of them and y/ns bodyguards looked around giving the two some privacy .

hi lovelies it's been a minute fr but im herrreeee now 😭 sorry for going ghost on yall like that but imma try to update 2-3 more times this week so i hope that makes up for it & stan exile tribe 🫶🏾