La Vie En Rose || Kim Yugyeom

🎧 Inspiration : la vie en rose by Emily Watts 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

" 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩

" 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 .. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩 , 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙇𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙚 𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚 ."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

3rd person 🌻

Your imaginary world faded as you closed your book and sat it down on the night stand . The alarm clock reading 1:04 am . Your arms stretched and you groaned as you'd been stuck in bed in your book all day , who could blame you .. a good book is always addicting .

You heard the doors to yugyeoms studio closing and the sound of his feet sliding across the floor as he doesn't pick them up when he walks . You watched as he slipped through the bedroom door closing it softly behind him and throwing his large body on top of you . He groaned wrapping his arms around your waist and laying his head on your lower belly .

"Well hello there mr.mole" you call him that because he likes to stay in his studio all day in the dark working on music . "mm hi beautiful" he says and your fingers find their way to his hair and began to rub along his scalp . You felt him relax on your lap and continued your actions . "How much did you get done?" "Almost done with the whole album now" he responded and you hummed . "You did well today my love" you said and he lifted his head and kissed your stomach before laying back down .

"Sleepy?" you asked and his nodded , his hair tickling your belly slightly . "Then let's sleep" he got up and took of his shirt and sweats and went to his side of the bed , you already had on pjs so you just went into the bathroom and put on your scarf and bonnet and then climbed into bed beside yugyeom . He fixed your bonnet a bit before kissing your forehead and then moving down to kiss your lips 1 .. 2 , 3 times .

You laid down first and then he laid with his face on your chest . You wrapped your arms around his head and kissed his forehead before bidding him a goodnight . The lights went out and the apartment fell silent , the only thing to be heard was the soft breathing sounds of your boyfriend and the faint feeling of his heart softly beating against your body now beginning to lull you into a deep sleep .

my love 🫶🏾

my love 🫶🏾

i have had an insane day like so insane that i feel like crying but i wont , anyways i needed this one lmao , ending my night early with a blunt and this chapter , goodnight yall 💕