Warlord Marshal vs. Pure Female Doctor (31)

What else could that red tongue behind him be but a snake?!

  Jiang Li was most afraid of cold snakes. When she saw the green snake spitting its tongue behind her, her hair stood up!

  "Ah——"

  Seeing the green snake crawling towards her, Jiang Li screamed again and ran out of the bathroom.

  Fu Wensheng, who was sitting in the living room reading a newspaper, heard her scream and his eyes flashed. He ran upstairs.

  "What happened?"

  "Snake, there is a snake!"

  Jiang Li ran from the bathroom, resisting the tingling of her scalp. When she saw Fu Wensheng, it was like she saw the last straw. She rushed towards him without thinking! In

  the end, Fu Wensheng stared at the spot with his eyes wide open.

  At this time, Jiang Li was hugging his neck, with her legs wrapped around his waist, and hanging on him in an extremely ambiguous posture.

  "Snake, there is a snake in the bathroom!"

  Jiang Li reminded him, and then used her hands and feet to tightly entangle Fu Wensheng.

  After coming to his senses, Fu Wensheng held Jiang Li's hips with one hand and her waist with the other.

  "It's okay, it doesn't bite."

  Uncle Fu loves to raise small animals, such as chickens, ducks, and geese. People in the Marshal's Mansion are no longer surprised by this.

  This snake is also a small pet raised by Uncle Fu, but it was always kept in a cage before. I don't know why it ran out today.

  Although Fu Wensheng said that this snake doesn't bite, Jiang Li's fear of snakes has not dissipated.

  "I'm scared, you should ask someone to take it away."

  Jiang Li turned her head to look at the snake in the bathroom, shuddered, turned her head and buried her face in Fu Wensheng's neck.

  "Uncle Fu."

  Fu Wensheng raised his eyebrows and had to call Uncle Fu over.

  Uncle Fu, who came back from the back garden, heard Fu Wensheng's voice as soon as he walked to the door of the living room, and hurried up.

  "Hey, here it comes!"   

  As soon as Uncle Fu arrived on the second floor, he saw the scene in front of him, and his pupils instantly dilated.

  He coughed twice: "What do you want, Marshal?"

  "The snake ran out, take it away quickly."

  Uncle Fu realized that his snake had scared Jiang Li, and he quickly apologized to her: "I'm sorry, Doctor Jiang, I didn't know you were afraid of snakes, I'll take it away and lock it up!"

  Uncle Fu said as he came to the bathroom, bent down and pinched the snake's seven inches!

  "Come here!"

  Uncle Fu pinched the snake and came to Jiang Li: "Doctor Jiang, I'm really sorry, did I scare you?" "

  It's okay, it's just a snake."

  Jiang Li raised her head while talking to Uncle Fu, and the green snake that was pinched by Uncle Fu was staring at her with its head erect.

  Jiang Li's face turned pale, and she quickly buried her face in Fu Wensheng's neck again: "Take it, take it away, Uncle Fu, take it away quickly!"

  "Don't be afraid, Doctor Jiang, I'll lock it up now!"

  For fear of scaring Jiang Li again, Uncle Fu didn't dare to delay, and quickly carried the snake down to the second floor.

  The snake was taken away by Uncle Fu, but the scene of it staring at her and spitting out its tongue just now could not be shaken off Jiang Li's mind.

  Jiang Li hugged Fu Wensheng's neck tightly, completely unaware of how ambiguous their posture was at the moment.

  A moist and soft touch came from the back of his neck, and when Fu Wensheng realized what it was, his whole body tensed up.

  The veins on his forehead were looming, and there was a hint of cracks on his face.

  "Well, the snake has been taken away by Uncle Fu, you get off first."

  "Oh."

  Jiang Li responded, put down her legs wrapped around Fu Wensheng's waist and slid off him.

  When Jiang Li stood firm, Fu Wensheng did not loosen his big hand around her waist, and the two of them were still tightly pressed together.

  Jiang Li's face suddenly turned red!
  She clearly felt that at this moment, a touch of burning heat was hitting her lower abdomen...