Warlord Marshal vs. Pure Female Doctor (34)

Zhao Yongzhi's back stiffened and he quickly raised his hand.

"Who, who?"

"Zhao Yongzhi, I didn't realize you're such a fucking guts boy!!"

Zhang Tiedan put the gun to the back of Zhao Yongzhi's head and cursed while gritting his teeth.

Zhao Yongzhi lived in the dormitory next to him. They trained together and became friends over time.

Zhang Tiedan never expected that Zhao Yongzhi, who usually looked honest, would actually do something like kidnapping innocent people!
After hearing Zhang Tiedan's voice, Zhao Yongzhi's eyes flickered: "Tiedan? Why are you here?"

"How dare you ask me why you are here? And why are you kidnapping innocent people?!"

"Tiedan, listen to me. I have my reasons. Put your gun down and let me explain it to you slowly!"

Zhao Yongzhi knew Zhang Tiedan's temper and was afraid that he would do something wrong, so he quickly defended himself.

"I want to see what your difficulties are!"

Zhang Tiedan snorted coldly upon hearing this and put down the gun that was pointing at the back of Zhao Yongzhi's head.

After noticing his movements, Zhao Yongzhi also tentatively lowered his raised hand slowly.

"Tiedan, for the sake of our brotherhood, I will tell you the truth today."

He clenched the loaded gun in his hand, then turned and looked at Zhang Tiedan.

boom--

Plop!
Just when Zhao Yongzhi was about to shoot Zhang Tiedan, Zhang Tiedan, who was well prepared, kicked him to the ground!

The bullet originally intended for Zhang Tiedan also penetrated the iron gate directly!

Zhang Tiedan almost bit off his posterior tooth socket when he saw this!

He took a few big steps to Zhao Yongzhi and stepped on his chest!

"I knew you were such a cunning kid. Luckily I was prepared! Tell me, why did you let Zhou Dahai kidnap Doctor Jiang?"

As soon as the name Zhou Dahai came out, Zhao Yongzhi knew that his plan had failed.

Zhao Yongzhi grabbed Zhang Tiedan's legs tightly and looked at him ferociously: "Want to know? I won't tell you!"

"Zhang Tiedan, since you found this place, you must have seen the time bomb on that woman, right?!"

"I'm giving you two choices now. One is to let me go, and the other is to keep my life and die together today!"

Zhao Yongzhi glared at him with gritted teeth and threatened Zhang Tiedan to let him go.

"Oh, you still dare to negotiate with me? You won't tell me, right? I want to see how hard you can talk!"

Zhang Tiedan said as he increased the strength of his feet. He was about to punch and kick Zhao Yongzhi to pry open his mouth, when the sound of the time bomb countdown suddenly stopped!
Zhao Yongzhi was stunned and subconsciously turned his head to look behind him.

A familiar figure came into his sight.

"Master, Master?!"

After seeing Fu Wensheng, the originally arrogant Zhao Yongzhi's face instantly turned the color of liver.

How could he be the commander-in-chief of the military without any tricks?
Fu Wensheng's torture methods were famous and terrifying. No matter how hard the mouth was, he could pry it open.

The time bomb tied to Zhou Dahai's wife had been dismantled by Fu Wensheng, and the factory returned to peace in an instant.

After seeing Fu Wensheng, Zhao Yongzhi subconsciously struggled. Zhang Tiedan kicked him hard and scolded him.

"be honest!"

Zhao Yongzhi, who was kicked in the ribs, cried out in pain and curled up his whole body.

Fu Wensheng's figure enlarged in his pupils. Zhao Yongzhi's pupils trembled, and the fear in his eyes almost overflowed.

Fu Wensheng walked up to him and stopped, raised his foot and pressed it on his face, looking down at him.

"Tell me who ordered this."