Warlord Marshal vs. Pure Female Doctor (47)

After this slight noise, the door of the data room was pushed open from the outside.

When Fu Wensheng came here just now, he noticed that the door lock had been tampered with. Among the people who came to the information room today, there must be a Japanese spy hidden among them!

The data room stores various important information and is strictly guarded on weekdays. Anyone who comes to the data room must complete a series of registrations, including Fu Wensheng.

Knowing that there was a traitor among them, Fu Wensheng would naturally not leave such an important thing as the copy here.

He deliberately came to the information room during the day just to confuse the person behind it.

Now it seems that the man was really fooled.

But think about it, that person should be unable to sit still. After all, the copy records experiments on various difficult and complicated diseases.

One part of it is about the records of mutated chemicals.

The Japanese originally built five or six chemical laboratories in their country. Later, a chemical gas leak occurred and one-third of the people were affected.

Faced with such a large number of people, the Japanese dreamed of getting a special medicine to save their people.

After learning about the copy, he would probably be unable to sit still and would come to the data room to steal the copy even at the risk of his life.

Fu Wensheng has considered everything carefully. After everything is done, he just waits to catch the turtle in the jar, find out the spy, destroy the laboratory, and drive these bastards out of the country completely!

After the door was pushed open, a dark shadow walked in quietly.

He wore a hat and a mask, covering his face completely.

After arriving at the data room, he walked to the data cabinet in front with a vigilant look on his face, turned on the flashlight and aimed the light at the information inside.

Before looking through the documents, he looked out the window vigilantly again, and after making sure there was no movement outside, he began to look through the documents in front of him.

As time was running out, the man did not dare to delay and flipped through the documents in his hand, one after another, looking for the copy among the pile of documents.

He was even unaware of Fu Wensheng's approach.

He flipped through most of the documents but couldn't find a copy. Seeing that the shift change was about to start, he suddenly became anxious and flipped through the documents faster and faster.

For a moment, the entire room was filled with the sound of him flipping through documents.

As if he had noticed something, he suddenly stopped flipping through the documents, and the sound in the document room also stopped instantly.

The huge data room fell into silence in an instant.

After feeling the coldness on the back of his head, the man's back stiffened. He slowly put down the documents in his hand and raised his hands above his head.

Before he knew who was behind him, the man did not utter a word, but just made a gesture of surrender and moved his eyes left and right, trying to find a chance to escape.

Fu Wensheng bent over, with the muzzle of the gun in his hand pointed at the back of the man's head.

He seemed to have seen through the man's thoughts, curled his lips, and greeted the man: "Mr. Yang Tuan, why are you not going home so late? What are you doing in the reference room?"