Warlord Marshal vs. Pure Female Doctor (62)

"Don't look at what's indecent, don't look at what's indecent! Come on, let's get out of here first!"

"Tsk, it's great to be young!"

Two colleagues who had a good relationship with Jiang Li laughed and joked, then forcibly dragged Gu Chengfeng out.

The moment the operating room was opened, the glaring red light above instantly turned green.

"It's coming out!"

Mother Jiang, who was sitting on a bench, was the first to notice that the door of the operating room was opened from the inside, and she stood up from the bench excitedly.

At this time, Dad Jiang and Uncle Fu, who were pacing back and forth on the other side of the corridor, heard what happened and hurried over.

"Cheng Feng, how is it? Did the operation go smoothly?"

Among this group of doctors, Jiang Ma only knew Gu Chengfeng. When she saw Gu Chengfeng, she grabbed his hand.

Gu Chengfeng held Jiang Ma's hand and said with a smile, "Don't worry, Auntie. The operation was very successful. The fragments have been taken out and the patient is fine now."

"That's good, that's good, thank God, you guys have worked hard!"

"Auntie, you are too serious. This is what we should do."

When Dad Jiang and Uncle Fu ran over, they happened to hear the conversation between Mom Jiang and Gu Chengfeng, and their eyes turned red with excitement.

"That's great, that's great!"

Uncle Fu was choking with sobs and couldn't say anything else. He just kept repeating this sentence.

"Cheng Feng, can I come in and visit now?"

Father Jiang pointed to the ward and insisted on seeing with his own eyes that Fu Wensheng was fine before he could feel relieved.

"certainly......"

As soon as Father Jiang heard these two words, he rushed into the ward, not giving Gu Chengfeng a chance to finish his words.

Immediately afterwards, the sound of Jiang's father coughing was heard in the ward. It was obvious that he had accidentally seen something he shouldn't have seen.

Gu Chengfeng shrugged and said, Uncle Jiang, what I want to say is that it is possible but not recommended...

After the bullet fragments were successfully removed, Fu Wensheng stayed in the hospital for another two days for observation. He was discharged and returned home only after making sure that there were no other problems with his body.

The anesthetic that Jiang Li exchanged from the mall was effective for 72 hours. During this period, Fu Wensheng did not feel any pain at all. If he had not seen his chest being opened with his own eyes, he would have thought that he had never had the operation at all.

After the effect of the medicine wore off, there was a dull pain, but for Fu Wensheng, this pain was not worth mentioning at all.

He originally wanted to go to the military district to handle official business as if nothing had happened, but Jiang Li ordered him to stay at home and lie down for a week, and everything had to wait until the stitches were removed.

As a henpecked man, Fu Wensheng naturally did not dare to refute his wife's words. He lay at home obediently for a week. His bones were almost degenerated, and he finally made it to the day to remove the stitches.

Fu Wensheng's wounds were healing well. The dean personally examined him and said that he would be fully recovered after a month of rest.

But Fu Wensheng was well aware of his physical condition. After resting for half a month, he was almost fully recovered.