Warlord Marshal vs. Pure Female Doctor (60)

After a short while, the tearing pain disappeared, and was replaced by wonderful pleasure.

Jiang Li covered her mouth and dared not make a sound, for fear of disturbing Jiang's father and mother and the servants in the mansion.

Seeing this, Fu Wensheng curled his lips and said in a sexy and magnetic voice: "The room is well soundproofed, Li'er, don't worry about being heard, just scream out boldly..."

——

The next day, it was almost noon when Jiang Li opened her eyes.

She also drank some wine when she toasted at the wedding yesterday, and her head was very sleepy now.

Jiang Li frowned, raised her hand to pat her drowsy head, and opened her eyes despite her fatigue.

"woke up."

As soon as she opened her eyes, Fu Wensheng, who was handling official business nearby, stood up and walked towards her.

Looking at the man's two long legs walking, Jiang Li paused tapping her head, and all the fragmented scenes from last night came to her mind.

The bathtub, the sink, the sofa, the bed...all were covered with traces of their 'fight'.

Jiang Li's bones were almost broken apart, but the hungry wolf who had just started eating meat was still not satisfied...

"What's wrong?"

Seeing her staring at him, Fu Wensheng came to the bed, bent down and rubbed her head.

"No, nothing."

Jiang Li's thoughts were instantly brought back to reality by his voice.

It was this voice that sounded last night, coaxing her gently in the early stages, and begging her humbly in the later stages.

Li'er, can we do it again?

Just once, I promise.

I promise you're a big-headed ghost!
Thinking of last night's memory, Jiang Li gritted her teeth in hatred.

Although the two of them didn't fight for three days and three nights like in the domineering novels, they still came five, six, seven or eight times...

Jiang Li was puzzled. Where did this man get so much energy to be with... ahem, those who understand will understand.

"Lunch is ready, are you hungry?"

Fu Wensheng sat down beside the bed and looked at Jiang Li with a doting look on his face, whose expression kept changing.

"Lunch?" Jiang Li's eyes widened suddenly: "What time is it now?"

"It's still early, just half past eleven."

Jiang Li suddenly sat up from the bed, and her waist was almost broken because she sat up too quickly!

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!"

Jiang Li took a breath and rubbed her aching waist, looking at Fu Wensheng with resentment.

"Don't worry, my father-in-law and mother-in-law are both experienced people, and they can understand why Li'er stayed in bed today."

As Fu Wensheng spoke, he placed his warm big palm on Jiang Li's waist and gently rubbed her.

After seeing the ambiguous traces on Jiang Li's neck, Fu Wensheng's eyes became hot again. He held Jiang Li's hand and wanted to repeat the same trick as last night.

"Li'er, how about..."

"I want it, I want it, I want your head!"

Jiang Li cursed out loud. She was very familiar with Fu Wensheng's pitiful look. He had used that look to beg her last night and pestered her for it again and again.