Second Generation Rich Man in Beijing Circle vs. Beautiful Female Star (07)

The fire that had just risen in Ji Boyan's chest was extinguished instantly, and he quickly opened the file in the mailbox.

The document summarizes all of Jiang Li's information, even recording which kindergarten she attended.

Ji Boyan read ten lines at a glance and quickly understood Jiang Li's identity. When he read to the last line, the handwriting suddenly enlarged.

Marital status: Single. Boyfriend: None.

Jiang Chuan definitely did this on purpose!
After seeing the last line, Ji Boyan's heart was firmly put back in place.

Guessing that he had finished reading the document, Jiang Chuan's message came over.

"How is it? Does President Ji have any other instructions?"

Ji Boyan closed the document and came to the WeChat interface, and sent a thumbs-up emoticon to Jiang Chuan.

Jiang Chuan: Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Ji!
Ji Boyan held the phone in one hand and typed the next line: There is one more thing I need you to do as soon as possible.

Jiang Chuan: I am willing to serve Mr. Ji!
Ji Boyan: Go tell Ding Cheng that there is no need to arrange an agent for her.

Jiangchuan: Huh? Oh.

Ji Boyan: I became her agent.

After saying that, he curled his lips and turned off the phone.

Jiang Chuan jumped up instantly when he saw the message.

No, you, Master Ji, the heir of the Ji Group, you gave up such a huge family business and went to be an assistant to a star? ?

A tuft of small hair stood up on Jiangchuan's head.

Didn't he understand the world of rich people after all...

Although Jiang Chuan couldn't understand it at first, he still did as he was told.

At that time, the fourth group of contestants had finished the competition, and the next game was the final.

After a short rest, Jiang Li, Ji Boyan and several other finalists rode their motorcycles to the stadium.

With Ji Boyan's behind-the-scenes manipulation, his track finally ended up being right next to Jiang Li's.

Ji Boyan stretched out his fist towards Jiang Li and said with a smile: "Sister, I'll wait for your good news."

Jiang Li curled her lips and raised her hand to touch his fist: "We'll see."

"The finals are about to begin. Please be prepared, contestants. Who will be the champion this year? Let's wait and see!"

The moment the countdown on the big screen began, the host's voice sounded again.

Bang--

Gunshots rang out, and Jiang Li, who was determined to get the first place, fell down and rushed out.

Seeing this, Ji Boyan curled his lips, accelerated to catch up, and instantly put some distance between himself and the person behind him.

"Sister, you can speed up."

Ji Boyan came to the competition just to relax and didn't care about the ranking at all. After catching up with Jiang Li, he turned around and started chatting with her.

"You're not bad either."

Jiang Li leaned forward without looking around, rushed out first and started moving forward at a steady speed.