This is why we can't have nice things.

TW: BLOOD, THE MENTION OF WEAPONS, AND BEING TORTURED!!!!

Taylor's pov:
I awoke by the smell of burnt french toast, I looked at my alarm. It was 7:35 so Trav was already at practice. I was exhausted from the activities last night so I let my eyes fall close, then I heard someone come in the bedroom door. I opened my eyes slightly to see someone that wasnt Travis in my room. Fucking Matty. This hoe just cant leave me alone. I reached for the large tshirt next to me when he moved into the bathroom. I pulled it over me and then slowly getting out of bed. Grabbing my underwear and some pj shorts before I walked out of the bedroom, my heart pounding inside my chest. I grabbed a chair that was at a desk in the hallway and moved it under the doorknob. I quickly walked down the stairs of the house and ran to the kitchen. I looked around frantically looking for Travis. I knew he wasnt going to be here, but I wanted to be 100% sure.I looked everywhere but I couldnt find him. I suddenly heard banging on the door. Uh oh. He must have saw I was gone. I ran back into the kitchen grabbing the biggest and sharpest knife I had. Just incase. I walked backwards so my back was against the wall so no one could sneak up behind me. I then remembered my phone was still down here. I walked quickly to the living room and picked it up off the charger. I still heard the banging on the door. He wasnt getting out soon seems like. I wasnt leaving my home with this guy in here. I shakely opened up Travis' contact on my phone and pressed call. It rang and rang until on the last ring he answered. Atleast I thought it was him.

"Travis?" I said shaking

"Tay this isnt Trav its Ross, you sound scared are you okay?"

"What are you doing there?"

"I am watching him practice, now Taylor are you okay!?" Ross said a little more scared as my breath starting picking up.

"No im not, Matty is here. He broke in, im scared."

"Me, the team, and andy will be there shortly but stay on the phone okay."

I made a sound of approval, it was silent for a while, but then I finally heard a very loud bang.

"Ross he has a fucking gun!" I whisper yelled into the phone

"Everybody we need to leave right fucking now! Leave everything! Tay is in trouble! Andy we need you too!"

"What kind of trouble!?"

"Travis?" I breathed.

"Baby are you okay?!"

"No travvy he has a gun."

"Okay honey I need you to go into the guest bedroom right fucking now!" I heard trav yell on the other line.

I listened and ran to the guest bedroom, "Go into the closet." I went inside the closet and saw a little door. I opened it and crawled inside. "Come on kitties." The cats like hanging out in the guest room so they actually listened and got in with me.

"Im inside." I said and Travis made a sound.

I heard Patrick yell, "EVERYONE CAN FIT IN MY CAR LETS GO!! COME ON, COME ON!"

"Taylooooorrr I know you're here somewhere." I heard Matty say down the hallway, trav must have aswell.

"PAT HE KNOWS WHERE SHE IS CAN YOU DRIVE ANY FUCKING FASTER PLEASE!! I NEED TO GET TO HER!!" Travis yelled at Pat.

"IM GOING 40 OVER THE FUCKING SPEED LIMIT!" He yelled back but I heard the car make a sound of speeding up. I suddenly heard cop sirens on Travis' side of the line.

"Perfect!" I heard coach reid say.

"What do you mean perfect!?" Aric yelled.

"We can lead them there!" He yelled back.