20

Y/n

Friday, August 9
4:20 p.m

This past few days Hinata has not stopped texting me about the sleepover we planned for today Friday, and to be honest I did not mind him blowing up my phone as well as Bokuto.

Bokuto made Hinata tell him what we were planning to do today, so he gave up and told him and he decided to join our sleepover.

I am patiently waiting for it to hit 4:30 so we can go shopping for what we need! I am so excited to have a sleepover with them.

Today has been a stressful day, I did not have time at all to step down to the court because I need to get their eating schedules together so I can hand them over to the chefs.

I thought this would be an easy job but it gets a little stressful trying to pick the best food portion for their weights, and how to manage different meals for the week. But all of that is finished! I work from seven in the morning to four in the afternoon!

I let out a big breath as I rest my head down on my desk. "I can't wait for tonight." I breathe out in excitement.

I haven't hung out with friends in a while, I haven't talked to Kimi since we last saw each other, and I guess we both fell off after university.

I grab my bag from the floor letting off a deep sigh of exhaustion as I set it on the desk and started picking up my computer, papers, and pencil case. I stood up from my chair took off my coat and set it on the hanger next to my desk, I grabbed my bag and started walking out the door.

I open the door of my office just to come face to face with the whole volleyball team resting on the coach. My eyes winded, nervous felt my body as my eyes traveled around the room to make eye contact with Wakatoshi. My face blushes and I quickly look away, ignoring my heartbeat.

"We've been waiting for you y/n!" Hinata jumps off the coach as he walks towards me.

"Hello cutie," Bokuto comes up to wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I quickly looked at Wakatoshi to see his eyes furrow for a slight second, and I wanted to smile at him jealously from the inside knowing he still cared.

"What's happening?" I asked quietly, wondering why the team was here.

"We invited the team over so we can get used to the team," Bokuto announces.

"Oh." I breathe out at the sudden news.

"We hope you don't mind." Hinata chuckles softly.

"Of course not." I awkwardly smile. "Does my uncle know about this?" I ask, worry that he'll kick all of them out.

"Yupe," Atsumu replied. "I can't wait." He breathes out.

I nodded slowly still couldn't believe the sudden change. "Should we go grocery shopping then?" I asked.

"Yea!"

"Let's go."

"Ready."

They called out as they stood up making their way to the hallway. I let them all walk out first leaving Wakatoshi the last person to stand up so I quickly follow past then leaving him walking behind me.

I continued to walk in silence as the boys made small jokes and conversations along the way till we got to the bus station.

But with every step I took, I could feel his gaze piercing on my back and I'm not sure how I should feel about this.

We patiently wait for the train making small talk to one another as we let this weird and awkward video go and enjoy this fresh afternoon.

"So the supermarket?" I whispered to Hinata once we were on the bus.