Crush?

~At school~

Y/n POV; "Oh how great, now i have to do maths-... Wait what is that?"

Toby POV; I'm doing what Slenderman had previously ordered. But, I was looking at her through the school window one day..Something happened.. Why is she looking at me?!

I quickly hid and somehow got teleported back to the mansion. Old Slendy's probably gonna scold me or something.

Y/n POV;

"I swear I saw someone.. Something? Look I don't know, but I swear something was there!!

"I'm probably just hallucinating or something...Whatever.. i'll just.. ignore it..

Toby POV;

I slowly step into Slendermans office. Peeking my head through the door looking to see if anyone was there.

But to my surprise I feel a tap on my shoulder so obviously I turn around, because who wouldn't.

Clockwork POV;

I walk out of my room, but before I am able to get out of my room, I see Toby in the distance. Peeking his head through the door to Slendermans office, so I tap Toby's shoulder.

"Toby, Slenderman said he wasn't gonna be here for the day."

Toby was obviously startled because he turned around very swiftly.

Toby POV;

"Huh?! Oh, it's just you."

"Well duh what did you expect-"

~Night time~

3rd person POV;

Toby had been laying in bed the whole day after clockwork scared the living daylights sht out of him. But mostly he was just thinking about Y/n, about how she was so pretty.

Toby POV;

"Her eyes though-- Wait no no no! She is not cute, or pretty! What am i thinking!!

I'm supposed t to recruit her, not have a crush on her!!"

After saying that I immediately flush red out of embarrassment. I mean who couldn't? She's so pretty.. No no no! shes u-ugly!! Just a stupid high school girl with pretty ey- Ugly eyes!!

I sigh and just give up obviously extremely annoyed.

~4am~

Toby's POV;

"God.. I just can't stop thinking about her.. She's so pretty!!

I sigh and just give up on  trying to act like I didn't like her... But she was.. Stunning.. Her eyes, hair, clothes, face.... Ugh Toby quit it you do not like her!!

(Not the longest chapter due to volleyball, violin, and other things! Also so so sooo sorry for being inactive for awhile. I got really sick, and I had a lot of things to do so it was overwhelming. Again SSOOOOO sorry!!l)

411 words