1

(Today is the day the major and minor families engage with each other having families discussing and doing business is all they ever do with one another. Kinn's father and Uncle are having a conversation about business as the boys from both families stare at each other coldly)

" You don't get the point of it all brother, it needed to be taken in action" said the uncle. " I'm telling you it's not going to work, you always just to fight never to solve without putting a bullet in someone's head" replied his brother.

(As the brothers continued the boys continued to stare at each other coldly until)

"Must you do that, why don't you just eat the shit normally" said the older cousin. " I don't see what the big deal is I'm just eating so fruit" said Vegas as he eats his apple with a knife. " Only problem is that you're a complete psychopath when you do the smallest things Vegas" said the Older cousin.

"Will you stop engaging with us you fucking idiot" said
Vegas's little brother. "You ungrateful brat didn't your mother any ever teach you manners" said the cousin.

(It stopped Vegas in his tracks. That's one subject neither of the families liked hearing)

"I think we should go little bro before I do something regretful" said Vegas. " Sit down, you three do this every time we do this gathering, I'm sick of the bullshit now sit down once's are dads are done you can leave" said Kinn.

(Vegas's brother did as told. But Vegas as usual was stubborn and didn't listen to Kinn which gets on his nerves. He walked over to the boy who had a dark expression on his face. Without a second thought Kinn grabbed Vegas by the throat which startled everyone)

"I'm in charge of this house and what I say goes, now when I say sit I mean sit!" Said Kinn as he threw vegas down.

(But just to get a rise out of Kinn, Vegas got back up. Kinn was furious he ordered his bodyguards to take Vegas to his office While the his brothers and Vegas little brother sat in silence thinking the worst)

(In Kinn's office)

(He orders his guards to leave and he locks the door. He slowly walks to Vegas and Eyes down the other)

"Now why would you do something like that, if I remember correctly someone promised me that they would be a good boy today" said Kinn looking at Vegas hungrily.

"But I love teasing you to much you get so hot, it turns me on daddy, but I promise to be good for the rest of the time if I get a treat" replied Vegas

(With that Kinn leaned over more as if he was about to kiss him but instead he pulled Vegas shirt and started to bit the other collar bone causing Vegas to moan in pleasure)

" if you good for the rest of the meeting you will get your reward, but if you misbehave I will punish you severely, am I understood" said Kinn. "Yes Daddy" said a very pleased Vegas.

(To draw no attention he ordered his bodyguards to take Vegas away. Once they all reach the room again the bodyguards through Vegas to the floor and Kinn goes and grabs him and throws him on the couch and sits back down next to his older brother)

"Hia are you okay" said his little brother. "Don't worry baby bro I'm more than fine Vegas told his worried brother.

Comment.