5

(Two months had passed, the day the boys trip ended the came home to more troubled news and more fighting. The were working constantly, fighting, doing jobs, which made the both very tried and not being able to have any alone time with each other. Well expected the few time where the made love in the blood of their enemies, Kinn is well aware of Vegas's psycho personality he loves it. He'll do anything for Vegas)

(But however a month after the trip passed Vegas began to fill ill. He didn't tell anyone not even Kinn. So he's been hiding things from him)

"This is pointless, you are trying to make a deal with someone who wants to kill us. Kinn shouted at his father and uncle. "It's better than nothing, I'm done with this ongoing war, we both are" said his father. "But it's stupid uncle who's to say they won't still try to kill us once the have the money". Vegas said.

"You two are still young, you don't know much about this world still" said Vegas dad. "But your giving in like your a coward or something"! He screamed at his father.

(Vegas dad slapped him so hard he heard a ringing in his ear. Without any second guessing Kinn slapped him back and knocked him on the ground shocking his dad, uncle and brothers)

"You do whatever you want in your house, but in this house we don't hit family, do you hear me, WE DON'T ATTACK EACH OTHER, ITS MY MOTHERS RULE"! Respect it! Kinn screamed. "This conversation is over, you two make me sick" he said.

"A Kinn, I'm still your father, do not talk down to me" he said.

(Kinn just quietly walked away)

(A few hours later in Kinn office Vegas came to visit him. Kinn quickly pulled out his chair and Vegas just sat on his lap. The two boys just sat in silence hugging each other, until Kinn broke the silence)

" how are you feeling" said Kinn. "It doesn't hurt anymore, I'm used to it" Vegas replied. "You shouldn't have to be, it reminded me of the times you would come in the middle of the night crying cause your dad hit you" said Kinn. " I'm okay baby, I'm not so fragile anymore" said Vegas.

"I know, but with me you don't lie and you show your emotions you know this already". He replied. Changing the subject what are we doing tonight" asked Kinn. "We can go watch a movie in the den and take dip in the water" said Vegas. "Sounds like a plan, but right now I need you to get up so I can finish my work" said Kinn as he tapped Vegas butt. "No I wanna stay" he whimpered.

"Uh uh, you listen to daddy, so he can finish his work " said Kinn. "But I wanna stay on your lap please" said Vegasas he hugs Kinn tighter.

(Kinn couldn't say no lately Vegas has been a bit more clingy to him but he enjoyed it so he let Vegas cuddle him until he finished his work)

(The next morning. Kinn had just woken up. He went Vegas room only to find it empty, he went down stairs to see everyone waiting by the phone)

"What happened" said Kinn . "Why do you care, it's not your business" said Vegas brother. " be quiet boy, this idiot(his dad) sent Vegas out last night on a mission by himself, he's in the hospital" said Kim.

( inside Kinn was livid he wanted to shoot his uncle dead in the face but instead he remained calm and walked off)

(He went into his room and began screaming and hollering even throwing things.?after an hour past he made his way to the hospital)

(In the hospital room. Vegas laid there crying as he just gotten some news from the doctor when Kinn walked through the door)

"Why are you crying" said Kinn

Comment