4

(The boys now arrived in Hawaii, they hopped off their private jet made to the house)

"I can't remember the last time we were in here together" said Vegas. "We were around 10 last time, one of the last times are families got along together" said Kinn staring at Vegas.

" What do you think they would do if they found out about us" said Vegas. "We've talked about this already Vegas I will kill anyone who tries to hurt you, that includes our family, now I don't want you to think about this negative things on your birthday trip baby, only happiness" he replied.

"Okay I promise I won't I'm gonna be happy as much as I can be" said Vegas as he kissed Kinn on the cheek.

(The boys then made their way through Hawaii throughout the week they sang and danced with each other and made as many happy memories as they could. On their last day they joined the party and saw I family dancing and having fun)

"Wouldn't it be sweet if we had a family" said Vegas. " Wait you want kids, are you sure" said Kinn. " Yes especially with you, Kinn you would be a great dad" said Vegas smiling. " I wouldn't mind kids as long as they're with you" he replied.

(After the party ended the boys went back to their home. For hours the two boys talked and talked and cuddled for our until the started looking at each other with hungry eyes. Vegas quickly retreated to the bathroom. After a short time Vegas come dressed in his lingerie)

 After a short time Vegas come dressed in his lingerie)

"Oh wow" said kinn. "I wanted to wear something a bit more sexy for you daddy" he replied.

(kinn walks closer to Vegas. He slowly looks the boy up and down and by surprise he picks Vegas up and Carries him to the bed)

(The two boys looked at each other hungrily and started to kiss each other passionatly and heavily. Kinn then started kissing and sucking all over Vegas's body causing the boy to moan and twitch from the pleasure. When Kinn came up to Vegas chest he started sucking on Vegas contained to scream and moan)

"Hhmmm some one likes this alot" said Kinn. "It feels so good, I want more please" said a panting Vegas.

(After a while the two boys were finally in their birthday suits. Vegas was laying on the bed with his legs wrapped around. Kinn slowly position Vegas legs, once they were right he slowly enter himself inside of Vegas)

(which caused Vegas two jump and whimper and squirm)

"Ah, ah, ah calm down baby, I need you to relax" said Kinn. "You're just so big" he replied

(Kinn quickly inserted the rest of himself into Vegas. He started to thrust slowly into him. After a while Vegas was used to it. They boys contuied for hours and hours until Vegas bit down on Kinns body until he released inside of Vegas's hole)

"How was that" said Kinn. "It's just what I wanted I'm sorry I bit you so hard" said Vegas. "Don't be" he replied and kissed the blood of Vegas lips

Comment