8

(Two months later)

(Everything in the house has settled. Vegas is back to his cold self (acting). He noticed that his stomach started forming he wore bigger suits to hide his bump. Him and Kinn continued to do missions together but Vegas always stays a bit further away from the action)

(Once they were done both boys had a meeting to attend. On the way there the boys were making out in the limo, which quickly started to turn into something more)

"Sh, Sh, Sh, we don't want big to hear us right baby boy" said Kinn as he covered Vegas mouth while he bounces up and down on king's hard members.

;(Vegas quickly removed Kinn's hand and started bouncing harder and harder causing him to whimper a lot)

"Yes daddy fuck me" Vegas demanded.

(Kinn listened and pushed deeper and harder into Vegas greedy whole. After four hours the boys made it to their meeting. )

(it was know night time and kinn and Vegas were in kinns room together. Vegas laying on the bed while Kinn was finished brushing his teeth. When he was done kinn notice that Vegas didn't look so well he quickly rushed to him.)

"Hey baby whats wrong, you look pale" said kinn.

(on cue Vegas throws up on the floor not once but twice. Then he lays back on Kinn. Vegas starts crying)

"Aww baby it's okay your okay, let me run you a bath while I clean up, okay," said Kinn

(Vegas went into the bathroom after Minn prepared him a bath. He took off his clothes and went into the bath. He looked down at his stomach and started to get upset)

"How am I gonna protect you from this, what's your daddy gonna say when we tell him" he cried softly

(after the bath Vegas wrapped up his stomach and made his way to the bed where Kinn was waiting for him to cuddle)

"Kinn, I don't think I can keep doing this," said Vegas. " what do you mean? " with me recently getting sick it's not safe for me to go on these dangerous missions I'll just slow you down," said Kinn.

"Baby, if you don't wanna do mission anymore that's fine, you right ever since our trip you have getting sick, and maybe we should visit the doctor soon, tomorrow we will tell the family," said Kinn.

(the next day at the family meeting)

" so what's to discuss," said Korn. " As of now Vegas will not be going with me on missions and that's the end of it, in fact, He's not doing any missions he's slowly me down I'll go by myself until we can get this sorted," said Kinn.

"Oh that's just rich, what now all of a sudden you're too much of a coward so you're gonna let my baby brother do all the work for your sorry ass," he said. " Hey get off his case my brother isn't a coward, if you have forgotten his been sick for a bit and it's getting to him," said macu.

" Kinn you don't get to make this decision without asking first," said his dad. "Last time I checked Pa, it was you who put me in charge of your dirty work so what I say goes," said Kinn. " you gotta problem with it you do the missions with Uncle then or just let me do my fucking job.

(after that everyone went silent. However, Kim was very invested as to why his brother's attention to Vegas had changed. He was determined to figure it out. On the other side, Vega's dad was furious to the point where he got up and punched his son dead in the face. That was the last straw Kinn soon went to Vega's dad and punched him)

"KINN DON'T" screamed Vegas.

(kinn stormed out of the room angrily.
Vegas got up off the floor. The bodyguards carried him to his room)

"Is he not your son" screamed macu as he went to his brother.

(Kinn was waiting for Vegas in Vegas's room. Where he was pacing back and forth. Vegas went off to Kinn to come him down. He held onto Kinn's face)

Baby, please, please, let me kill him, let kill him let me kill him, please let me, baby boy" said A very livid Kinn. "no, no please it's okay I'm okay" said Vegas

"NO"! Kinn screamed. "Hes been doing this to you since we were teens and I couldn't do anything then but I can now so please let me do this for you, to be safe" Kinn said now holding Vegas closer.

"Because you will get hunted by my father's people with or without my command, I need you here with me" said Vegas.

(macu walked in and saw two)

Vegas, tell him please now before more things get out of hand" said his little brother

"Tell me what Vegas, whats going on" asked Kinn

"Macu, no!" said Vegas.

"Tell me what" said Kinn.

(he looked at his little cousin and out came the words)

"Phi Vegas, is pregnant" said Macu

"What" kinn said shocked.

Comment