3

(In a meeting...)
"Pa, seriously we need to go it's part of the meaning as to why we are being threatened" said Vegas. "It's a shitty situation enough but I don't trust my brothers son with you, you two are gonna kill each other you can barely stay I. The same room together" said his father. " Will you come down the boys are very aware already and since they have been they have been doing their job to find the perfectly fine. "As I told you before they will have to work together until the situation is fixed" said Kinn's dad.

"Uncle, you think I want to be alone with dumbass for a week, I'm only doing this because we don't have a choice" said Kinn. "Fine but if you do anything I will put a bullet between your eyes. " And if you do anything I'm gonna but  serval bullet through your body" replied kinn's dad.

"Okay, okay can you two please leave the work to us, I want to get this over with so I don't have to see the assholes face" said Vegas staring at kinn

(Both dads agree and then both boys make their way to their rooms to pack. After 10 minutes Vegas was already done and decided to go visit kinn to see if he was done yet.)
"Who let you in" said Kinn. " Big's still guarding the door, what's wrong why can't I visit you, else you hiding something for me" said Vegas. "Maybe I am either way what do you want" Kinn asked.

(Vegas walked closer to Kinn and started to kiss all over Kinn's. As the boy start to make out. Kinn slowly put his hand down Vegas pants causing the boy to moan in his mouth as they kiss)

" Does that feel good" asked Kinn. "Yes daddy ,please I want more" he begged. "No you have to be patient we are going to leave in a bit be a good" Kinn said.

(Vegas took Kinn's hand and put it deeper in pants all the way to his butt and made Kinn put his finger in his whole making eyes roll from pleasure)

" please play with me daddy" Vegas begged as his grip on Kinn's hand tight. " Fine but just for a little bit" said Kinn.

(He then takes his hand out of Vegas pants and pulls them down. He put Vegas on the bed. Kinn then inserts two fingers inside of Vegas hole. He thrusts them in and out as he kisses and Bites down on Vegas neck. Vegas continues to Whimpers as he jerks of to the pleasure )

(Kinn lifts up his head from Vegas neck and stops Vegas from touching himself. He holds Vegas arms with his other hand as he continues back thrusting Vegas with his finger and biting his neck)

(Vegas Moans)

"Please, Please it hurts so bad I need to come, please touch me daddy" begged Vegas.

(Kinn the let's go a Vegas arms and start to touch Vegas's member. Vegas continues to scream and moan as Kinn thrusts inside him and touch his member, after a while past Vegas finally cums all over himself. Kinn continues to jerk Vegas members as the boy twitches from pleasure, he continues more and more Causing Vegas to cum again screaming louder than before)

"Just wait til we get there I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for a month" said Kinn. " I look forward to it said a panting Vegas with a smile.

Comment