9

"What Vegas is this true, are you pregnant" said Kinn.

(he stood in silence)

"Baby boy, answer me please," said Kinn as he started crying

(he nodded yes. Kinn pulled him closer and the boys just sat on the bed emotional. It was happy and angry tears mixed)

"Oh my god, and that day you attacked you found out didn't you," said Kinn

(he nodded yes)

"The doctor said I almost lost the baby that day, I was too afraid to tell you because of what you might do to him, he might be evil, but he's still my father" said Vegas.

(he signaled his brother to come over in the hug)

"Im sorry phi, but I can't see you suffer anymore" said Macu.

(the boys just all sat there crying and hugging each other. Then it hit Kinn his uncle had hurt Vegas again but not just Vegas their child as well which made him mad again. That night the three boys fell asleep in the same room)

(also Kim that night started to do more research and find out the secret between Vegas and his older brother Kinn)

(two months had passed and everyone was more separated than ever Vegas didn't leave the room Kinn ordered his guards to watch over him, no day went by when Kinn wanted to just kill his father and uncle. Macu and Talkuhn started to talk and get along more because of one night were the older heard his little cousin crying and Kinn continued to do more research until he was able to find out some information)

(two night later the brothers meet at Kims place to have a talk)

"So whats so important that you need me over he Kim" said Kinn. " Phi I want you to be honest with me please" said Kim. "Okay," he replied. "Whats your relationship with our cousin Vegas" said Kim. "What are you asking me, Kim," said Kinn.

"Are you and Vegas together, boyfriends?" said Kim. "Yeah, so what" said Kinn as he started to get defense. "Hey cut the tough act with Phi I'm just asking because I've noticed changes in your behavior about Vegas and our uncle.

"To tell you the truth young me and Vegas never hated each other we put on the act for years which made our feelings grow for one another, it just happened and started when we were teens. Vegas was always getting se—- abused since he was 10 " said Kinn as he continued

"Until one night Vegas came all the way from his house crying because our uncle let some random man rape his son, he was so scared and hurt he wouldn't stop crying and saying "why doesn't my father love me". I didn't think at the time but I leaned in and kissed him and said I do, I love you and as time went by our feelings for each other grew into a relationship. The psycho Vegas you see is the Vegas you know but not me, I know the real Vegas.

"Wow, Kinn I'm so sorry, I didn't know we were always raised to hate them, but now I wish we weren't," said Kim

(He leaned over to his brother)

"I might not always be around, but I support you and him, now I see why you want to kill our uncle," said Kim.

"It's not just that, you see that day Vegas was abused he didn't just put his life in danger but also our child, Vegas is pregnant. "Kim he also lost the baby because of his dad our Uncle," said Kinn. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry phi, if that was me I would want to do the same thing. Said Kim.

( the brothers continue their conversation for a bit more. After a bit more Kinn made his way back home only to be surprised by Vegas in a sexy outfit while his baby bump pokes out a bit)

"Oh someone has a surprise for me ". Kinn said as he walks over to Vegas and kisses Vegas than his belly which Kinn starts talking to.

"Hi baby can you hear me it your papi, sorry for any noise you hear" said Kinn "hey don't tell the that"said Vegas as he kissed Kinn to get his attention".

(while the boys were fucking in the bed as Vegas screamed loudly the did hear what was coming next)

WHAT THE FUCK!!! Some screamed which made the boys jump.

Comment