2

(After their long meeting the two brothers popped their heads out and went to discuss matters with their sons)

" so me and my brother have come to an agreement, for this given moment due to the situation we will all be staying together in this house til it comes to an end" said their dads.

(The boys didn't look to happy about the arrangement but the kept it in silence)

"We'll have fun with that, I'll be back in my home call me when these to motherfuckers are dead" said Kim as he stares coldly at his cousins and walks away.

"Anyways besides that Kinn, Vegas you two will be completing more tasks together now until the situation is resolved and I don't want to hear any thing more about it" said Kinn's father. " whatever you say father" Vegas said as he rolled his eyes at Kinn.

"That that right there until the situation is solved you two will work  as a team I want no problems with the two of you"! "Khun pa it will be okay, We won't have any problems, right Vegas" said Kinn with an Evil glare.

"Huhm chi pkinn I don't think we will have any problems at  all " said Vegas

(As the two we're discussing none of their members realize that the two were flirting with each other. When everything was over everyone went their separate ways. Kinn showed Vegas the room he would be staying in as he lived there now. Which by a fact was right across the hall from Kinn's)

(When the father and uncle left to take of business and the older brother of Kinn and younger brother of Vegas in their own room far from Kinn and Vegas the the two boys could come and go without any suspicion from the family or body guards)

(Kinn and Vegas in Kinn's room)

"Why are you so smiley" asked Kinn staring at Vegas. "Because last time this happened we lived here for 4 years with you and I was just happy I got to see you every day" said Vegas. "WOW I can't believe we've been together that long and our family hasn't found out about us" said Kinn

"Why would they I'm always such a good boy, always being innocent" said Vegas. "Yeah right you play you innocent but you are naughty boy as ever right back when you were 19" said Kinn.

"That's because someone kept promising me reward and wouldn't give them to me" he pouted. "No instead you got punishment because someone promised me the would be have and be a good boy for daddy" said Kinn as he rolled on top of Vegas.

(Vegas looked at Kinn with hunger in his eyes he was like a  playful kitten while Kinn was a lion. The two boys without hesitation started making out and grinding on one another causing many different moans and sound to escape both bodies)

"Bite Me" begged Vegas.

( Kinn looked for a spot and found Vegas sweet spot causing the boy to moan louder. He continued to bite and suck until he drew blood from the boys neck. Once he was done Kinn started to kiss Vegas again with the blood still on his lips which Vegas kept licking off.)

"It also good that you guys moved again when you did" said Kinn. " whys that" asked Vegas. "Because baby you birthday is coming up" he replied. "Oh right". " So what do you want this year".

"I want you take me on a trip for a week, and I want you to do all terrible things to me" said Vegas. " oh fun" said Kinn. "And I don't want you to be gentle or use protection when we have sex" said Vegas

(He places his hand on Kinn's face)

"I want you for my birthday every touch and every feeling, after four years I'm ready to complete be with you" said Vegas.

"Okay baby" replied Kinn with a bit of excitement in his voice and eyes

Comment