Chapter XIX

3rd POV (Butterfly Mansion)

"Well,that seems to be all."

Shinobu sat in front of Hinari in her office,looking at the girl's examination results with a smile on her face.

"Nothing seems to be out of order,and you're perfectly healthy.I don't see anything wrong in your examination results."

"Nothing out of the ordinary?"Hinari asked,brows furrowed as she clenched her hands on her lap."Nope,nothing at all.You're perfectly fine."Hinari heaved a sigh of relief upon hearing her words,thankful that nothing was amiss.

"Yokatta~"she said softly,lifiting her head up with a smile;"Gomen,Shinobu-chan.I got worried when I started feeling nauseous this morning,I guess it was nothing."

Shinobu looked at her in surprise,head tilting to the side as she sat in front of the ravenette."Hinari-chan,have you...gotten your period lately?"she asked,earning a hum of confusion from the female.

"Yes,I have just finished last week.It was a pain,I could barely get out of bed."Hinari chuckled awkwardly,scratching her cheek with her finger."Why do you ask?"

"Nothing,just a thought."Shinobu stood up,walking towards her cabinet as she placed the clipboard down."Any other symptoms?"keeping her voice calm and leveled as she rummaged through the cabinet.

"Just some headaches and occasional dizziness,nothing big.My ears have been ringing a lot lately,too.But I'm sure it's nothing worrisome-"Hinari paused,feeling Shinobu's hand grabbing her own.

"Shinobu-chan?"a bottle of something being placed unto her palm;"What's this?"feeling around the bottle that seemed to carry small tablets of medicine."Vitamins,it should help you feel more energized.Don't worry,it's safe.I made sure to check all medicines in my cabinet before I give them out."

"I see."Hinari smiled,putting the bottle into her sleeves;"Thank you,Shinobu-chan."standing up as she gave the older woman a hug."I'll be going now,thank you for your time."

"Sayanora,Hinari-chan."Shinobu waved goodbye at the female,watching as she turned around to leave,closing the door behind her.

Shinobu's smile dropped once Hinari was out of sight,brows knitting as worry swirled in her deep purple eyes."Hinari-chan..."whispering underneath her breath.

"I hope you're fairing well."

~+~

In the hallway...

"Mika,where have you been?"Hinari giggled once she felt her small ball of white fluff perch on top of her head.

CHIRP CHIRP

Her soft chirps ringing in the air as she walked down the hallways of the Butterfly Mansion,using her hand to feel around the walls."Flying chirp around,Master."