Faking it.

Rayquan pov.........

I go to my car and head to angels house . < Calls Angel >

Hey I'm on my way over to your house have the door unlocked I will be there in 3 minutes . Angel : okay

Angels pov.........

< Goes to the door in excitement > " Hey wassup dude come on in " « Rayquan comes in sits I. The couch » ray : what you and Brody been up to ?

" oh not to much of nothing we went to the movies yesterday and Keshawn one of Brodys ex girlfriend boyfriends came up to me and wanted my number and hang out with him " ray : really does he maybe like you and not Desiree they maybe not even dating they maybe fake dating . " or maybe not they don't look like they would be lying to us " ray : but I found out that Desiree played Keshawn $500 dollars to play her boyfriend because he wants him back can't you believe that ?

" no I chat believe that did you k ow she gave me the stank look when she was introducing her self " ray : wow I can't believe that can I get something to drink ?

" sure I'm sorry < goes in the kitchen and get ray some kool-aid " .

Rayquans pov.......

< turn on the tv and checks his phone >

On instagram and watching love and hip-hop Hollywood . < Angel comes back and puts the refreshments on the table > " i got us some popcorn and soda and if u don't want soda and popcorn I got muffins and water and juice . " ray : okay come let's swatch scream that new tv series . " okay coo in will go get us some pillows my brother is upstairs sleep so I have to be quite" ray : okay go a head < gets comfortable and gets his cover out of his bag .

Chris pov.........

Mann I'm texting my girlfriend Lillian and she mad at me because I didn't call her yesterday . That's some bull for real I love her but she be doing to much . < Angel walks in > Angel : hey can I get two blankets and 3 pillows big bro . Sure here < hands her the pillows and blankets > she goes back down stairs and watch the movie . < I go down stairs and cook some dinner > hey ray and Angel y'all want some dinner ?. Ray&Angel : sure what you cooking ? I'm cooking steak friends and chicken yall want some to go with y'all movie . Ray&Angel : sure thanks . < cooks the food >

Angels pov..........

< i laid the pillows and couch and sat down next to Rayquan> ray let me ask you this question . Ray : what is it boo . " so why don't you hang out with any of your guy friends ?" Ray : well every guy friend I had they turnt on me , I actually went to jail because of them . " who was it and what for. " ray : well it was this guy named jacob Perez and I don't like to talk about why. " wait jacob as in jacob Perez I go to school with him he's my friend I still talk to him " . Ray : really I went to jail for 2 years because of him I got out last year now the only true guy friend I have is Daniel the one who wants to hook up with you . " wow really and I'm sorry to hear that ". Ray : it's cool you and Daniel are the two true friends that I have ,that's why I hang out with you all the time . " oh well you know. You can come here anytime we have a guest bed upstairs and I have a extra key made . My mom loves you so she won't mind she will be coo with it. Ray : thanks that why I love you best friend .

Why did Rayquan go to jail for jacob ?

What did jacob do ?

Is Daniel a true friend or is he going to turn on ray as well ?

Would you go to jail for one of your friends ?

Starr 💯🔥