what i didn't want to happen

Omg this is what I didn't want to happen I'm going to have a talk to him . I know he doesn't like him but like I want them to get along . I don't want no fight or anything just because he doesn't like him that's going to break my heart . Ugh what should I do . * just laying on the bed*. Let me tell Kenya because she derserve to know . Get her phone off the charger and prepares to call Kenya.

Kenya's pov.

( incoming call from angel ). Picks up the phone hey girl what's up !.

"oh nothing just wanted to tell you something "

What is it ? ( Going to the kitchen making her some noodles . )

" we'll you remember when we went to the Afro ball a couple of weeks ago right ?!"

Yeah we was turnt up girl we was killin that dance floor . (Putting the bowl of noodles in the microwave . )

"And you know Daniel right? "

Girl if you don't get to the question damn !!! (Getting her noodles out of the microwave Mz pouring the water out of the bowl . )

We'll after I broke up with Brody . a few days after I started to hangout with Daniel and Marcus . now I'm dating Daniel . ( Scared of her reaction )

Oh... Coo I guess if your happy I will he happy for you . I don't like him and I know you can do better then him . But if you love him and want to he with him I accept him . ( disappointed in the inside )

Sorry this is a short chapter 😩

Starr💯🔥