June 4th & June 16th

A week later ......

Rayquan pov.

( incoming call from angel )

hey girl was sup I seen you had a good time because I'm on Facebook and you looking good as always .
"thanks , I called because I have not heard from you in a minute I had to check on my bestfriend "
I'm glad you did because I'm on Facebook and Brody said that he broke up with you for his first love and he never loved you . He was just using you because of how you look you make him look better for other girls .
" that's what he said okay I got him and he lying because I broke up with him "
Oh I believe you just that I don't why would he use you like that .
" who know boys are dumb we had a good relationship he going to throw al of it away all of the stuff we went through together "
I feel it we'll I have to go see you bestfriend hanging up .

Angels pov.

Ugh damn it I just couldn't tell him now how can I tell Desjardins . We'll Daniel can Handel that , that's not my brother . FUCK!!! I have to tell Chris I don't know if he will like it I don't want to say anything . But I will have to tell him . Ugh plus I still didn't tell mom and I know she will tell dad so I'm not tell her anytime soon.

Daniels pov.

Hey brother can I talk to for a min ?
" Desjardins - sure I need to talk to you anyway . "
About what ?
" we'll I am dating this new girl her name is Brianna and she was at the Afro ball but you would know that if you was paying any attention to me "
Really that's angels friend and your dating her what's the date ?!
" June 16th of 2015 !!"
Aww we'll I'm dating angel and our date is June 4th. Of 2015 !!!!
" omg I can't believe this we are dating the girl and that one famliy . "
That's kinda odd but okay but I have to talk to you later I'm bout to go over angels house okay .
" alright I have to go anyway "
Okay .

The both of them left and went over their girlfriends house .

Angels pov.

I get out the shower and I lol at my phone and po bear calls .

Hey baby what's up?
" oh nothing I just wanted to check in I haven't heard from you I just wanted to see if was okay .
Yeah I'm okay I just have been going through a lot of stuff and school and stuff .
" I feel it we'll I told Desjardins about us "
Really aww your sweet I told my mom and she wants to meet you .
" okay when do you want me to come over ?"
It doesn't matter but can you come over next week because I don't know what I'm going to do with my dad .
" why can't he be there to "?
Because I just don't want him there and he is going to be sweating about you and asking me uncomfortable questions .

What's going to happen next ?!

Starr 💯🔥