otp with bae

I don't if I should Kenya only because like she doesn't like you . Should I tell her. Or nah ?

" I think you should do whatever you want if you do t it's coo but if you don't then I will have to understand . "

Your right I will just have to think about it because it's eating me up .

" baby I love you and I know you love me can I come over "

I will have to ask my mom but sure !

" okay , just text me when you ask because my sister needs me"

Okay I love you teddy bear !!!

" I love you too 💋😩

^^^^^END OF CONVO^^^^^

3 hours later .......

Hey mom can I talk to you for a minute ?
( AM- angles mom) AM- sure what's on your mind ?

We'll I have this person that wants to come over and I wanted to see if he could ?

AM- who is this person and is it a boy or girl ?

It's a boy and his names Daniel and he's my boyfriend and u wanted him to meet you .

AM - I will think about it but I'm not saying yes, and I'm not saying no just give me a few okay I'll tell you when I'm ready .

Okay thanks mom I love you

AM- wait just a min where did you meet him ?

At the Afro ball he is a sweet guy but I will say he's thick .

AM- oh really his name is Daniel ? Are you guys friends or are you guys more then that . I know you angel so you should just tell me I won't tell your father .

Okay he's my boyfriend and he wants to meet you and get your blessing . To go out officially so can we please .

AM - okay since he is being a man by getting our blessing first . That how you should do it first .

What will happen next ?

Starr ..... 💯🔥