I'm sorry

Angel prov.

Trying to pull that on me , I know all about them two laughing going back in the house . I open the door when I see mom sleeping on the couch , I put a blanket over her and turned off the tv and started to go upstairs. I get upstairs going to my room and i get ready for my bed , putting on some music , taking her cloths off getting ready to get in the shower . ( walking to the bathroom turning on the shower ) stepping in the shower grabbing her rag starting to scrub her body .

5 mins later.....

I get out the shower , wraps the towel around me grabs my stuff and turn off the light going in my room . I get my coths on and wrap my hair up and get in the bed . First I go downstairs in the kitchen open the fridge and get the water , gets a cup and pour the water in the cup and puts ice cubes in the cup. then put the water back in the fridge . I go upstairs and get in the bed

lights out for me

Tracys's prov.

omg my baby she dead starts to break down crying . help!....help me ! holding brianna " here I come mom I'm sorry this is all my fault " doubting herself . " Its not your fault you did the right thing by telling me . if you didnt tell me she would be pregnant or even worst " . "I'll call the hospital " Monica runs to the phone and called st johns hospital

phone convo .

hospital : st johns how can i help you ?

Monica : i need help my sister was trying to kill herself she swallowed a handful of sleeping pills i need an amebulance .

hospital : is she still breathing ?

Monica : mom is she still breathing ?

" umm yeah she is still breathing " checking her pluse .

Monica : yeah shes still breathing

hospital : whats the address ?

Monica : 350 elm street please hurry

hospital : they are on their way soon

Monica : thank you so much

gets off the phone runs over to Tracy .

" mom they will be here in a second okay its going to be a min. " Monica said . " okay but whatever happens I love you and I don't want you to " " I love you too mom , there here" . abulance guys knock at the door . Monica runs downstairs and opens the door , they bring in a strecher and a first aid kit . she closes the door and follows behind them upstairs .

( dont feel like doing all of that )

hospital presents

no ones prov.

we arrive at the hospital , i got out the car and entered the hospital front doors and checked it the front desk . " hi how can i help you ? " the lady said . " yes i'm here to see my daughter Brianna Jones " "she is in room 344 you can go right up " giving them a pass to the third floor she give them the pass watching them go to the elevator . " Tracy and Monica get on the elevator the doors closed . " hope she is okay because i don't want to see her dead over something stupid like a boy " Tracy said to Monica . the elevator finally reach the third floor they get out walks down the hall to Brianna's room . the walking in the room praying that she is okay , they see her hooked up to I'vs and a breathing tube . Tracy starts to break down in tears . Brianna looks up and see her mom crying " mom it's going to be okay i'm okay " Brianna said to her mom and Monica . they looked up and saw. Her . monica got up and hugged her tightly " im sorry for being so selfish ". " its okay it wasnt your fault you was just tryna help and i took it to far " lookin down . " hey baby how you feeling " tracy said as sge went up to her . " okay mom im good thanks but im sorry for putting you through this. " . " its okay i forgive you but your still grounded . " laughs " yeah i know " gets up tobuse the bathroom .

Starr. 💖 last chalter next one then done .