at the park / the big question

Angels pov.

( I just got a friend request on Facebook with Daniel I just pressed accept )

He just texted me on messenger

Daniel - hey wassup ? Nothing much at home just watching " my wife in kids " how about you ? Daniel - just at the park do you think you cool come out ? Yeah sure I will be there

1 hour later .......

( I walk down the street and out of the blue I see,  this light skinn riding a bike with a Afro , I think to myself like is that him )

That is him hey DANIEL!!!!!

( back up and got off his bike and gave it to Marcus and started to walk to the park with me )

So what's up what did you want to say in person to me ? "

we'll I just wants to say I think your pretty and what happen last night was true what Marcus said " what Marcus said was true ! ( said with confidence )

" that I like you since last years Afro ball , what do you like about me now because I was trying to get you last year but you blocked me out "

We'll your a nice good looking guy and it just seem like you a nice guy.

" really I serious we'll I like you and I want to make it official but you go out with that guy Brody because I seen you guys kiss "

You was with me and we broke up because he wanted to get his first back so I would be delighted to be your girlfriend .

" okay cool I guess we go out now "
( so angel got in the middle of Daniel legs cuddle. and Daniel put his hand on the angels waist and Daniel gave angel littel kisses . on her neck .

3 hours later .......

We can't tell anybody that we at dating yet you can tell your brother and Marcus and I will tell Kenya oh and my brother ok !

" sure that's fine how about my boy Deshad "
Yeah you can tell him to , oh god here Marcus come! ( roll my eyes ). Hey brother what you doing ( while giving his a hug ) just checking up on my sister and my bro is you guys together or nah ?

( Daniel and angel looks at each then back at Marcus ). Both said together : yes we are !
" okay I see you guys you guys cute "
Thank you boo we'll I got to go Daniel you going to come with me ? Daniel : yeah I will MARCUS you want to walk with me to take my girl home . " nah y'all maybe want some alone time "

Okay we'll ( leaves the park and takes angel home ). They hold hands while walking talking * outsider yells - y'all cute
Daniel - yells THANK YOU !!!!!!

We'll thank you for taking me home I love you I text you on Facebook later okay
" okay Oh I wanted to ask you did you want to come to the festival with Desjardins , Marcus and I on June 5th ? "
Sure would love to can Kenya come with us ?
" sure she can ( gives angel a kiss on the cheek and started walking towArds the house ).

I turn around and see Daniel looking at my ass and I said bae stop looking at my ass . Daniel - I suppose to look I'm a boy! Oh whatever ( goes in the house and go upstairs to her room and flops on her bed thinking about Daniel )

Over look - so we now know she chose Daniel over Brody .

What will happen next read in the next chaper !!!!

Starr 🔥💯💯