freaky doe , that wet wet

RR part 1 of 2

( back of this scence if you don't like sexual parts because Desjardins gets hella freaky with his girl Amira she is a hoe by the way which he doesn't know but yeah ). 😏💦🍆🍑🍉🍓🍒👅👄

Desjardins pov.

( getting a little freaky ) I leaned in to kiss her and she deepened a the kiss adding a little tongue .
I continued to kiss her while exploring her body , I started to undo her shirt while she undo my pants . While still kissing , she took we shirt off while I took my pants off . She broke the kiss and threw me on the bed . Taking her pants off leaving her bra and panties on .

Monica pov.

I haven't talked to angel since the afro ball I tried to call her but she act like she don't want to talk to me . I don't know I hope she ain't mad at me because I didn't do nothing to her . I just want to talk to her . Ugh mom I can't find my hat that I had in yesturday .
Mm(Monica's mom ) - i don't know eirther go look in the basement or something .
Okay mom lovee you .
Mm- yeah yeah whatever .

Brianna pov.

( incoming from Chris )

Hey baby what's up you haven't been talking to me lately .

Chris - we'll I just Been going through something's with my sister .

Oh is everything okay ?. ( worrying )

Chris - yeah it's just she had been dating this new guy and I just don't like him she said that she met him at the the Afro ball . You went to the Afro with her you maybe know who he is .

Not really because I haven't wen following her around but she was talking to Daniel , Marcus and his brother that's it but she's with Brody .

Chris - nah she said that she broke up with him because he tried to he back with his ex love and that he was fitting with her and everything he hasn't been faithful to her . She did the right thing to break up with him I didn't like him anyway .

We'll I didn't know that but I guess thanks for the information but I was calling because I wanted to see if you wanted to come over for dinner ?

Chris - I'll see because we was all going to a party later and I was going to call you and see if you wanted to go but you read my kind you calls before I did .

Oh we'll call me when you made up your mind but I got to go love you baby !!!...
Chris - love you too baby girl (deep voice )

End call

Desjardins pov.

( little freaky ). All she had on was her bra and panties . But I kiss her then broke the kiss and moved down to her neck and started to kiss her neck sucking and biting her neck softly leaving hickeys on her neck . Oh both sides , she slid down my boxers popping out my dick grab it making me jump . She squeezed it softly and licked the tip and looked at me in a sexy smirk way . She stuck the while thing in her mouth making me moan .

What you think is going to happen next find out in the next chapter !!!!!

Hoped you like a littel of Desjardins freaky best with his hoe girlfriend Amira .

Starr 💯🔥😘.....