Chapter 1 Jackass

Jillian's Pov
It was rainy as always. The water splashes under my boots as I make my way to Elk Creek High School. I didn't have time to shower so my wild curly hair is a frizzy mess from brushing it.
I pull my hood off.
If I let it get wet then it will make curls. Then no one will have to see my first year Hermonie looking hair.

The halls buzz with the usual morning chatter. Jack Miller my arch enemy was amazingly no where in sight. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all.
I head to my first class English.
I approach the door but someone cuts in front of me
Of course it's Jackson.
"Hey!!"
I follow in after him.
He turns around and sticks out his tongue
To show he did it on purpose
"Jackass " I mutter.
He just grins at me.
Then walks backwards so that he's still facing me while walking and slides into my spot.
"Get the fuck outta my seat" I spit.
"Nope."
Then Nixon starts the stupid ass chant again that people have sang ever since middle school.
"Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch.."
Jasmine, Ginger, and some of jack's friends join in but soon the whole class is chanting it.
"move jackass!!"
"What's the magic word?"
There's no way I'm going to let him make be beg for my seat back in front of everyone.
The teacher yells "everyone settle down please" the whole class quiets down and I'm left standing at my spot with jack in front of me I really don't want to sit in his spot at the front of the class.
That makes you known as someone who doesn't listen to the teacher or whatever and believe it or not, even if you do good in that class you get lower grades. it's the same with the back of the class. That's why it's best to be in the middle.
"Mr miller please return to your assigned seat"
"All you had to do was say pluueease" he pouts.
~••~
In the cafeteria, I find my bff, Jane
already seated with our group. Me, Jane, and Ginger are bffs. but Emily and Jasmine were also sitting with us today. They're my sorta friends.
"Omg Jane love the fit!!"
Jane is a fashionista and somehow always looks pulled together at school. She's wearing a black leather skirt and red tank with layered gold necklaces high top shoes and heart shaped sunglasses to pull it all together
"Aww thanks Jill!"
"Today jack was so annoying" (I proceed to explain what happened this morning)
"Gurl I can't believe you have to deal with him " Emily says.
I open my packed lunch my mum made me a turkey sandwich an apple and my favourite
a homemade brownie with extra chocolate chips.
I take a bite out of the brownie first. I can't help it.
"Can I have someeee?" Ginger asks me giving puppy eyes.
"Yeah" i rip off a piece and hand it to them.
"Guys so today in french i was totally doing my work and you know pinecone was there.." Jane babbles on about her crush but I start to zone out.
my eyes kept drifting towards the entrance, waiting for Jack to show up.
"Are you even listening?!?" Jane notices
"Uhuh continue" I respond and take out my sandwich
"So then we were starring at each other for an eternity!!"
"Omgsss that's great! " Ginger says.

"What about your love life?" Jane questions me.
"You know I'm waiting for the right person"
"Yeah yeah yeah what about you Jasmine ?"
"I'm with Jill single pringles for life!!"
I give Jasmine a big high-five
"Emily we all know who you like.
spill the tea!!! "
(Jane is obsessed with crushes once you get her started there's no stopping her. )
The bell rings Signalling the end of lunch hour
"I guess we have to save that for tomorrow." she winks at Emily.
~••~
Jack's Pov

School was always the same: boring classes and trying to stay one step ahead of the teachers and of course Jillian Ravenswood. My dark hair fell into my eyes as I ducked into the empty band room where my friends were already waiting.

"Jack, you sure you want to go through with this?" Marcus asked, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Absolutely," I replied. "Jillian might think she's got everything under control, but she has no idea what's coming."

That night, I lay in bed, thinking about the pep rally tomorrow. The prank was perfect. Jillian would never see it coming. I closed my eyes, a grin spreading across my face as I drifted off to sleep.

**So that was the first chapter sorry if it was I dunno not long enough or boring. I had to start somewhere. It gets better I promise and also wayyy more tension between them.
Continue
⬇️