Chapter 2 Onesie Flair

Jillian's pov
The next day dawned bright and sunny
yet still cold, 
The pep rally was happening today and the gym was packed.

I stood with the cheerleading squad, scanning the crowd for any sign of Jack. But he was nowhere to be seen.

We started our cheer routine the big puffy pom poms twirling around, up and down and side to side.

I see a small group of people huddled around the bulletin board of the gym pointing laughing and taking photos of something.

I wonder what they're looking at I decide to go check after finishing the choreo. It must be interesting for them all to not be watching the cheer team.

We finish the routine grandly with us lifting up and throwing someone. She does a backflip in the air and we catch her.

The crowd is smaller than normal but still erupts into applause.

I soon realize what it is without having to go check the bulletin board at all.
My phone is blowing up with a million notifications from my friends.
There is a picture of me in a Christmas onesie outside in the snow. in flip flops snot dripping out of my nose from the cold
With the caption

socks with flip flops, onesie flair, snot a-drip, without a with care.

I open multiple snaps from my friends and see print outs of this image posted everywhere around the whole school.

My cheeks flush in embarrassment.
I know who's behind this obviously Jack.

That fucking asshole. How did he even get that picture of me?

I storm angrily down the hallway, whispers and giggles following me as I stomp.

I rip the sheets taped on lockers and the floor even though I should be taking my lunch break.

I rip One off a garbage can, one out of someone I don't even knows hand.

I'm now holding at least  30 but it's too late it has already spread on social media.
Of course it has.

I see someone with the disgusting photo taped on there back and I go to rip that off too when he turns around.
"Well if it isn't booger face!" Marcus laughs. "Jerk! "I yell.
"Ooh someone's embarrassed! "
The whole group of boys snicker and I see Jack amused at his work.
"Jack you stupid dung bag why the hell would you do that??"
"You already know"
I roll my eyes
"to annoy you "
" I will get you back. "
"Oh really I'd like to see you try. "
I scowl
"Oh look booger face is mad you gonna cry and get all snotty?"
I feel my face getting redder by the second.
"Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth? "

"Hey I'm just being myself"

"You know what don't be ashamed of who you are that's your parents job."

And I just walk away Jack had managed to embarrass me again, and I need to come up with a way to retaliate.
~••~
Jack's pov
Watching Jillian's face as she stomped like an angry troll ripping up the papers into tiny pieces was priceless. The laughter of our classmates echoed in my ears, I stepped forward, enjoying the moment.
"Jerk!"
"Ooh someone's embarrassed!" Marcus teased
I laugh so hard I've run out of breath

"Jack you stupid dung bag why the hell would you do that?? " She yells directly in my face.

"You already know" I say

She rolls her eyes
"to annoy you!" I smirk once again.
"I will get you back" she says like she means it.
"Oh really I'd like to see you try." I reply.
She scowls
"Oh look booger face is mad you gonna cry and get all snotty?" I tease her more.

"Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?"

"Hey I'm just being myself" I defend

"You know what don't be ashamed of who you are that's your parents job."

"Oooohh you just got burned!!" my bros laugh
(Not very good defending apparently)
But I don't care I still got her so good.

As the crowd began to disperse,Jillian storms off, Jane trying to catch up with her.

Sorry this chapters so short I'm trying to post faster.