Chapter 4: Want To Go On A Tour?

Jennie was bored at the moment; she couldn't bother Jisoo when she was writing, and she technically couldn't since she locked the door, so she decided to go out and look what everyone else was doing. After telling Jisoo, she hears what seems to be a muffled ok through the door. She then leaves the house and starts walking, and she finds herself meeting up with Lisa, who is running back from her run.

As Lisa stopped in front of her, it was quiet. "Oh, you, Jennie, right?" Lisa says as she drinks from her water jug. "And your Lisa?" Jennie says to Lisa, who nods. "What are you doing? It's still kind of morning, ya know?" Lisa asks her. "Well, I was bored, so I decided to take a walk and explore. The only thing Jisoo did was introduce me to people, but not the places," Jennie tells Lisa, who laughs at what she said. "Well, I can help you with that." Lisa suddenly offers, "huh?" Jennie says, as she didn't expect to hear that, "like I've been here long enough so I can give you a a tour." Lisa says, "Let me think about it." Jennie tells Lisa, "Ok, you know where to find me if you want the tour." Lisa tells Jennie, who nods at her, that after that conversation the two go their separate ways.

Jennie thought of it for a moment as she went back home and saw Jisoo come out of her writing room. "Finally, you're out," Jennie said to Jisoo as she stared at her as she cleaned her glasses. "I got hungry," Jisoo said, "and you're eating Buldak chicken ramen?" Jennie said, looking at the container as Jisoo continued to eat. "Well, you weren't here when I got out of the room, so," Jisoo says, "oh, so you're just using me as a housekeeper?" Jennie says to her with an unamused expression. "Well, that and you needed a vacation," Jisoo says with a mischievous grin, making Jennie sigh. "Well, I can't blame you; you're a mess," Jennie says, looking at her from head to toe. "I don't think Bo-Hyun will like a girl like this," she says, teasing Jisoo. "Yah!" Jisoo says angrily as Jennie runs back to the room and locks the door, laughing and listening as Jisoo gives up and leaves, and as that happened, she thought of Lisa's offer.

In the café, Lisa goes over to BamBam, who's trying to make drip coffee. "You're doing it wrong," Lisa says as she watches him. "Why don't you do it then?" BamBam says, annoyed. "You know I'm a master at it," Lisa boasts as BamBam looks annoyed but lets her. "Why are you practicing this anyway?" She asks him. "I'm trying to improve my skills in making other coffees," he tells her, making Lisa nod as she continues making the drip coffee. Then, after that, she shows BamBam how to do that, and then Jennie enters the café. "Oh, hey, what do you say about my offer?" Lisa asks as Bam looks at the both of them. "Yeah, sure, I would like a tour of the place." Jennie says, "Ok, I'll take you on the tour after my shift." Lisa tells Jennie, who agrees, then orders a coffee to go and leaves the café feeling today would be a good day.