019

Come here

2 August 2023

Today Kate and I literally did nothing but watch movies, her family has a dog and at one point I look over to Kate laying down on the other couch hugging the dog; I take a quick photo of it because it was adorable, she's literally the sweetest human alive, I don't even think the dog is allowed on the couch but she doesn't care as long as the dog is happy.

@celimemonroe
Posted a story!

I posted the photo to my story just for the fun of it not really thinking about what I put in it "I wish I was the dog?" What the hell is wrong with me, then I tagged her as well, god I'm dumb

I hear her phone go off twice almost like she has the notifications on for when I post, there ain't no way she does. She grabs her phone and when she looks at it she looks up at me slightly, my phone then vibrates and I look down at my notifications to see that she's liked my story and replied.

Notifications
Instagram katemartin liked your story
Instagram katemartin replied to your story
come here then 🤷🏼‍♀️

I see her reply and almost chock on air; I look at her and she just smiles at me "I can't the dog is there" I laugh at her "Bear down" immediately the dog jumps down and goes over to it's own bed "and now he's not" she smiles at me again.

I could resist any more so I got up and walked over to her and laid down with her, my head was on her chest and I could hear the steady rhythm of her heartbeat. Whatever movie we were watching I completely forgot about because I ended up getting tired; so much so that not even five minutes after being in this girls arms listening to her heartbeat I fall asleep.

M speaks!
Next chapter will be a Kate's pov; also I've got no idea what her dogs name is so I made it up. Byeeee