022

I kissed her

Kate's pov

3 August 2023

Seeing that Jordyn girl comment that on Celine's post made me mad not at Celine but at that Jordyn chick, I clicked on her profile and saw no photos on that profile; so I then just searched her up and I found her. Yeah she's hot but way to masc for my liking but I can see why Celine fell for her.

After a couple of minutes I think Celine saw her comment and she got up and like a robot walked right to the room we were staying in, I walk after her because she didn't look too good she looked like she was about to cry.

I was right I walked into the room and she's hyperventilating and crying, I close the door so my family don't see nor hear; I don't think she'll want that, honestly I don't even know if she wants me here but that's too bad because she gets me.

I go sit next to her and try to get her to speak but very few words she says which doesn't surprise condescending she's hyperventilating and crying. I wrap her up in a hug with her head on my chest hoping that just maybe her listening to my heartbeat will help.

I'm trying to think of something else I could do to help her because the hug and her listening to my heartbeat isn't working in the slightest. Then for some reason that one scene from the tv show teen wolf pops into my head, the one where Lydia kisses Stiles when he's having a panic attack. Just maybe that would work but I need her to say yes.

"look I have an idea which might help, can I try it?" She nods her head not be able to get actual words out and honestly right now that's enough for me.

So I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her, I actually fucking kissed her; I've been dreaming of doing this for a while maybe under different circumstances but we stilled kissed.

I pull away and by the looks of it that kissed worked, she isn't hyperventilating as much if not anymore "did you really just Lydia my panic attack?" I shrug my shoulders with a small laugh "it was the only thing I could think of doing. But it worked" "so it did" she laughs, thank god I love her laugh but she still isn't 100% I can tell.

"Any chance you wanna talk? No pressure I'm just worried" "I will but maybe not right now, plus we have to pack; even though I don't want to go home" "home? As in Connecticut? Or are saying you see home in Iowa and me now?" "Both" she smiles at me and gets off the bed to start packing for our drive back to mine tonight.

"By the way" "yes Kate?" "I know this is late, but maybe just maybe would you like to go on a date?" "Kate I literally leave tomorrow night. You've got the worse timing" "okay yes I do but that's not a no" she laughs and walks over to me.

I'm sitting on the each of the bed so for once she's taller then me, when she reaches me she stands between my legs and my hands automatically found their way to the back of her thighs; she leans down and slowly kisses me I can't help but smile into the kiss and so does she.

"Does that answer your question?" "Mhm maybe one more" I say just because I like the feeling of her lips on mine and I now can't get enough. She leans back and kisses me again "yes that answers my question" I tell her.