TWENTY SIX

NAHZIR "DRACO"

Draco sat on the couch staring at the wall , he bounced his leg continuously waiting to hear that doorbell go off. 

"Draco you good?" Nunk asked him noticing how anxious he looked.

"Mhm i'm peachy."

It was nearing almost 11 pm and he was starting to think that Yasir wouldn't even show. Perhaps he knew it was a set up?  As he was about to lose hope he heard the doorbell ring.  He sprung up from the couch and went over to the door. Peeping through the peep hole he saw those same blonde and black dreads. A sinister smile crept up on his face. 

He swung open the door before Yasir could even get a word out Draco's fist collided with his face. The ring he wore on his middle  finger made contact first.  

Blood trickled from Yasir's split lip as he staggered backward, caught off guard by Draco's preemptive strike. Fury burned in his eyes as he wiped the blood away with the back of his hand. "You a hoe!" Yasir seethed, his voice a mix of pain and anger.

Draco stood tall, adrenaline coursing through him. "Nah what was allat shit? You tough right?" he sneered, ready to escalate the confrontation.

Nunk rushed forward, attempting to intervene. "Aye yall gotta chill this ain't our shit to be fighting in " he pleaded, trying to get between them.

But Draco was beyond reasoning. He lunged again at Yasir, aiming for his chest. Yasir ducked and retaliated with a wild swing, grazing Draco's cheekbone. The scuffle intensified, their grunts and the sounds of blows echoing in the hallway. Yasir then shoved Draco backwards out of the house to where they were now on the lawn. Draco charged at his torso swinging him to the ground

"Bitch ass nigga get up!" He spat kicking his side. This was pure adrenaline running through Draco. Yasir was evidently bigger than him weighing at a good 215 while Draco was a slight 175.

Yasir stood up and swung on Draco catching him right in the jaw. They were going at each other
Yasir's hits were connecting , but Draco was quicker than Yasir.

"Aye aye aye ! Chill, CHILL" Marc ran out of the house jumping infront of the two. Followed by Kayo and Nunk.

"I'a still take Kiyari from you nigga!" Yasir spat blood at him

Draco cocked his arm back and swung on him from the side of Marc hitting him on the jaw. "Fuck up bitch. Allat fuckin' talking"

By this time Yasir's homeboy had gotten out of the car and began approaching them.

"Fuck you on?" Kayo immediately pulled his shorts up and walked up beside his brother. Wasn't no jumping going on if they weren't the ones doing the jumping. Kayo swung on the man immediately , he had no time to wait for a reaction. Draco shoved Marc out the way and charged at Yasir again. By this time the surrounding neighborhood was outside watching the squabble.

Crazy how two individuals not even from the city can come to your city and beat your ass. -100000 aura points for Yasir.

Kiyari who had been in the shower came downstairs wondering where everyone went walked into Niavah's room "You hear allat shit outside what's going?"

"Hell if I know I've been watching Love Isalnd."

Kiyari, still toweling off her damp hair, frowned at Niavah's casual response. "Love Island? That's talm bout sumn?"

Niavah shrugged "It's pretty entertaining to me"Her demeanor quickly shifted when she glanced out the window. Her eyes widened in alarm as she peered through the blinds. "Oh shit! Yari, Draco's out there fighting Yasir!"