Prologue

Lucy's pov

 I looked up to, gray cold eyes glaring down at me. "Do you know why your in here? "he asked. My eyes instantly began to blur with tears at the thought of the mistake I made.

"No," I said.

"Tell me the truth." He paused. "I know you're lying." I could tell his patience was wearing thin. Why did I tell him what I worked with? I ruined everything. The minutes passed and I kept quiet. He stared at me and finally, broke the silence.

"If you're not going to answer then... guards take her away!" he commanded, his voice icy. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands grab my arm and another pair grabbed the other, lifting me up.

"No! No!" I screamed, my tears blurring my vision. "Anywhere, but there!"

Through my tears, I could see my boss wearing a cold smile.

"I hope..." the boss chuckled, "that this teaches you a lesson." The two guards dragged me into a plain, cold room with nothing, but a bed and a flickering light bulb. They then threw me in and left, locking the door behind.

I dropped my face into my hands, sobbing.

All this happened...

Because of love...

Because of one mistake...

And that mistake was Niall Horan.

So guys what did you think of this prologue! The Person who helped edit this chapter is KaitlinNicoleKetchum! Please fan/follow her or check out her stories because she's awesome! Spread the story to get it more popular.Please vote,comment, or follow me if you don't mind see you later!