Polaroid Camera,The First Concert, and Rose.

Lucy's pov

        I woke up to find myself staring at the bare ceiling. I rubbed my eyes as I stretched my arm, causing me to hit the wooden headboard behind my head. I sighed in relief as I heard my bones crack, and slipped out of my sheets and as my feet landed on the smooth wooden floor. I walked out of the room and headed inside the bathroom.     

      As I entered the bathroom, I searched the cabinets until I found a toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste in a little package. I took the tooth brush and dipped in some water as I applied some tooth paste. I started brushing vigorously at my teeth, brushing every spot. When I was done I got a handful of water from the faucet, and dumped it in my mouth, gargling it for one minute until I spit it out on the sink. I wiped my mouth with a towel hanging from the railing and exited the bathroom. After finishing my bathroom routine, I walked to my room and searched through my suitcase to find some decent clothing, finally deciding on a pair of skinny jeans with a black shirt that said "Love" and some old black converse. I checked my self in the mirror, thinking to myself that the outfit was perfect.  Glancing out the window, I could see a swirl of grey clouds and trees swaying back and forth. Well now I have to get a sweatshirt, so I wouldn't freeze my butt off. I went back to my suitcase and grabbed a plain black hoodie with the word "Lucky" in neon green.

 I left my room and walked to the kitchen as my stomach growled loudly. Rose would have laughed at it if she were here. I looked at all the cabinets searching for food but found nothing. Great now I have to go to the guys room. Rolling my eyes, I shivered at the thought of them and their dirty jokes but I had no choice. I got my card and stuffed it in my pocket as I left my room. I walked next door and knocked a couple times, when the door creaked open to the smiling face of Harry.  

"Well hello there Lucy." Harry said.

"Hi Harry." I said as I walked inside their hotel room. I glanced around to see the guys eating cereal at the kitchen counter.

"Hey guys." I said. "Hey." they said in unison.

 "What's up?" I asked.

"Eating duh." Louis said in a matter-of-factly voice.

  I just rolled my eyes as I got the closest chair and set it near Zayn. I sat down and propped my forearm on the counter, and rested my chin on my palm. The guys started to get in a deep conversation, leaving me and Zayn in silence. My belly grumbled and ached for food. I turned to Zayn and asked "Do you have any more cereal?"

"Yeah it's in the cabinet and the bowls are near the sink." He said.

"Thanks." I hopped out of my seat to get some.

"Your welcome." He said.

          I walked towards the cabinets and browsed through the cereal brands until I picked "Krave." After making my choice, I grabbed a black bowl with a spoon, and  a gallon of milk from the fridge. I sat back next to Zayn as I poured my cereal and milk inside the bowl. I moaned in delight as I tasted the chocolate mixed with the milk. I love this cereal. The next thing I knew I was slurping the milk till there was none left. When I was finished I laid the bowl on the counter and wiped off any remains of a milk mustache.

 "Well you really enjoyed that cereal." He said with a smirk.

"Yea I actually did." I said.

"Anyways, do you know the date?" I asked him.

"Um it's the twenty second of February." He replied.

"Oh okay. Thanks."

 There was something very important today, but what? C'mon Lucy you're suppose to know this kind of stuff you're the manager. Oh wait, the tour it startstomorrow. Oh crap.