WAREHOUSE 15 AND AIRPLANE RIDE

Lucy's pov

      I drove to the address and looked side to side until I saw the number 15. I parked my car on the side and got off. I looked for the entrance and saw it was locked up. I knocked a couple times before the door was unlocked. After slowly walking I inside I heard the door lock again behind. In the center of the warehouse was a man in a black suit. He was tall and very intimidating.

    "Are you Lucy?" he asked, his voice deep and echoing through the warehouse.

   "Yeah." I said.

  He bent down to reach for his suitcase, unlocked it to hand me an orange packet. I opened the packet to see plenty of money, keys to a car, and information about my job as the manager of One Direction.

   "Is that all?" I asked while glancing back up.

"One more thing. When you're getting off the plane, look for a woman with a sign with your name on it. She'll tell you what to do." He said with a husky voice.

  "Okay." I said while holding the packet tightly on my hand.

   I turned around and walked away thinking how to get close with the One Direction and Niall. This was going to be a hard mission. I pushed the wooden door to get out of the warehouse. I huffed and pushed with all my might until it opened, annoyed at how difficult it was. I walked towards my car and hopped inside. I sighed while grabbing my hair and pulling it into a ponytail, the most simple yet practical way to do your hair.

    I opened the packet again and looked at the information. It was just describing about the band and Niall.The job was to make choose interviews, hotels, practically everything. The worst part of it all is had to live with them and "babysit" them cause their last manager quit. Keep an eye on the guys so they don't do trouble you know, which is going to be a rotten time I thought sarcastically. I started up the car and drove to Boston-Logan International Airport. Once I arrived, at the airport i found a parking space and immediately turned the car off and exited the car, and headed to the trunk.

     I opened my trunk and got my suitcase out the back. I closed the suitcase, got my packet, and rolled my way to the entrance. I sighed and stopped and opened my packet, to look for my passport and airplane ticket. Once I got it I looked for the correct boarding gate for my London flight. Once I found the correct location. I quickly made my way to the gate just in time for boarding. I waited in the line for ten minutes when I finally handed the lady the ticket. She faked smile and said "first class row 2 seat C."

    "Thanks." I muttered, trying to be polite even though she gave off the opposite.

As I walked by I heard her mutter "First class! But she wears rags!"

"Bitch." I swore under my breath. Next time she talks like that to me she won't evenremeber her name.

I smirked at my comment and continued to roll my suitcase until I reached my seat. Lifting the heavy case up, I put it in the compartment above my seat, and started to get settled. I immediately started to fall sleep, and the last thing I heard was "The plane will lift off in approximately 10 minutes. This ride will take 10 hours from Boston to London. Please enjoy your ride."

 I fell into a peaceful sleep thinking about my sister and I living a peaceful life, with no troubles or worries, just freedom.  

 SO HOW WAS IT SORRY IT WAS SHORT AND PLEASE READ MY BFFW{BEST FRIEND FOREVER WHATTPADDER}STORIES HER ACCOUNT IS @TheFangirlLife.PLEASE FAN AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER AND SPREAD THIS STORY.BYYYEEEEE!