Flashbacks and The London Eye

Lucy's pov

            I woke up to feeling of the wind brushing my face. I sat up and shivered, the breeze hitting my body. I sat up looking for the source of the wind till my eyes landed on the balcony door. The doors were opened by a crack, letting in all the cold air.

            Leaving the warmness of my bed, I got up and walked over to the doors and shut them. I glanced around my room to see how sparse it was, the only thing that was disorganized was my suitcase that was overflowing with clothes.

            I sighed as I ran a hand through my long wavy hair, what should I do today since it's a free day? I walked out of my room and headed inside the bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush and started applying toothpaste while thinking of what to do. While brushing away I was still contemplating what to do when my eyes landed on the jacuzzi.

            "Perfect." I said while spitting out my toothpaste, and wiping my mouth with a small towel. I walked out of the bathroom and headed back to my room searching for fresh clothes. I finally chose to get grey skinny jeans, a plain white tee shirt and a white bra. I grabbed the clothes and walked back to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I laid my clothes on the floor near the jacuzzi.

            The water started spilling into the tub as I turned on the faucet. I started seeing the heat rise up from the tub after a couple minutes and the mirror started appearing foggy. I started stripping of my clothes until I was bare naked. I glanced down at the jacuzzi to see the steamy water was almost at the rim of the tub. I turned the faucet off, as I slowly dipped my foot on the steamy water. The water was hot and I hissed in pain as my foot was submerged in the heat. I let my foot stay in the water until I got accustomed to it. Then I slowly entered my other foot and cringed  until I got used to that one too. Eventually I walked deeper into the tub till the water was up at my waist.

            I slowly leaned down in the tub until I felt the seat that was connected to the jacuzzi and sat on it. I moaned in pleasure as the water help relax my sore muscles. I threw my head back as i leaned my arms on the counter of the jacuzzi.

            The water felt like a cure, it helped me forget about my troubles and worries I had at the moment. Flashbacks ran through my mind until I started remembering the time I was in boot camp. It was the worst thing ever, the business thought it was smart idea to have the new comer toughen up. All that did was hurt me physically and emotionally. There was one person that always stood up for me, and that person was Dawn. I leaned my head further on the water so I was no longer on the seat, instead just floating in the water, reliving the moments with Dawn.

 ~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~ 

          I was smashed against the wall making a loud thud. I was then punched on the stomach making me double over, I started wheezing a little trying to regain my breath,

 "This'll teach you a lesson Lucy, for being late again for boot camp." He said with a cold voice.

 "I p-promise to not be late again." I said with tears brimming my eyes.  

"Those are just empty promises." He said with no mercy.

            He grabbed me by the throat pulling me up against the wall. My hands automatically tried to remove his hands from my neck.

"Please." I gasped out, hardly able to breathe.

            He smirked and just made his gripped tighter, I started kicking my legs to make him loosen his grip. "Don't even try, it won't work." He said, smiling evilly to himself.