Nandos,Meeting, and Dancing in the rain.

Lucy's pov

I was falling. Falling down a black hole, it was pitch black and I could feel the darkness around me. It felt like I was in a roller coaster, like when it goes down a huge drop that's what I felt like. I was looking for anything to grab onto, and blindly trying to grasp anything to cling on.

"Someone help me!" I screamed desperately at the top of my lungs.

But there was no reply, I knew no one could help me but I tried anyway. Then I saw a dim light starting to appear at the bottom, I was getting closer and closer to it every second. I dove towards the light and was consumed by the lights. I blinked a couple times to see I was on a cliff, it had a beautiful view of the ocean. I started walking closer till I was in the edge and saw it had sharp rocks at the bottom where the waves were crashing.

"Hello Lucy." A voice said behind me.

I turned around to see my boss he had a smile, but it was a kind I never saw before.I felt like I saw that kind of smile before but I just can't remember.

"Hello boss." I said as I stepped closer to him.

He was six foot three inches, with pale skin, and crystal eyes. He wore a brown trench coat that went down to his ankle, that showed his black combat boots. I loved his eyes I would call them diamond eyes cause he could see stuff other people would never pay attention. Like the small details in people, it always surprised me when he pointed out something I thought no one would notice. Like my faded scars of cooking I use to do.

"What brings you out here?" He asked as his eyes landed on mine.

I never really thought of it till now. How did I come here?

"Well uh..." I said as I looked out at the ocean. "To look at this amazing view."

"Hm it is rather magnificent... I always come here to clear my mind." He said as he scanned the view.

"Clear your mind for what?" I asked.

"About your mission Lucy."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want you emotionally attached with it."

"It... you mean Niall?" I asked  harshly.

He chuckled and said "You see that's why, you're already starting to get attached."

"No I’m not!" I said bitterly. "I just need him to know that I'm his friend and he can trust me.”

"Well.... you can just act like you do, do your job, manipulate him and show him you can be trusted and get the secrets."

I stood frozen in fear. I can't do that to Niall, I just can't. He was so sweet to me and welcoming to me the first time I met him. But I can't say that to my boss he'll go ballistic if I said that.

"Yea boss... sure thing I'll do my best." I said hesitantly.

"Good... that's good to know only if Dawn simply just followed my rules." He murmured.

I tore my gaze away from the boss as I gazed at the cracks and outlines of the dirt pathway. That was a touchy subject I hated to about her. She brought up to many memories to many good and bad. She practically taught me everything I already know.

"Yeah me too." I said as I kicked a pebble.

"Well I have to go now." He said.

"Oh okay then see you later."

"You too."

He started to trudge up the path as he took his time absorbing everything. I felt something wrapping, tangling around my legs trapping me, I glanced down to see vines, but when I looked closer they had poison in them. I tried to speak, try to yell at the top of my lungs for the boss's help. But no sound came out at all. The vines went up to my upper thighs as it tightened its grip.