The blanket Fort

Living with B/N had been an adventure from day one. Every day was filled with laughter, love, and the occasional bout of chaos. Today was no different.

I was in a beautiful place filled with beautiful flowers and the sky was blue, I could hear the little birds chirps and hear the peaceful waterfall sound, but suddenly I smell a bad smell, the smell of something burning. I wonder where the source of that smell is coming from and I see a big black Cloud coming close to me, it was getting closer and closer to me and looked very scary..

I suddenly woke up to the sound of B/N cursing softly in the kitchen. Groggily, I rolled out of bed and made my way to the source of the commotion.

"B/N, what on earth are you doing?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

B/N looked up from the stove, his face a mix of determination and panic. "I was trying to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but... well, things got a little out of hand."

I couldn't help but laugh at the sight before me. There were eggs splattered on the counter, flour covering the floor, and what looked like an attempt at pancakes smoldering in a pan.

"Surprise!" he said weakly, giving me a sheepish grin.

I shook my head, still laughing. "You know, it's the thought that counts. But maybe we should call for reinforcements."

B/N sighed in relief. "Agreed. How about we tackle this together?"

"Deal," I said, stepping into the kitchen. "But first, let's get rid of the evidence of this disaster."

Together, we managed to salvage what we could and clean up the mess. As we worked, we joked and teased each other, turning the kitchen catastrophe into a fun, albeit messy, bonding experience.

"So, was this your master plan to impress me?" I teased, nudging him with my elbow.

B/N chuckled. "Hey, you can't blame a guy for trying. Besides, I think it's more fun this way."

I smiled, feeling a warmth in my chest. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

With the kitchen finally back in order, we decided to make breakfast together. We ended up with a somewhat presentable meal of scrambled eggs, toast, and coffee.

"Not exactly gourmet, but it'll do," B/N said, placing a plate in front of me.

"It's perfect," I replied, leaning in to kiss him. "Thank you for trying."

We planned yesterday to go out today for a picnic.

But As we sat down to eat, the rain that had been threatening all morning finally started to pour. We glanced at each other, knowing our plans for the day would have to change.

"Well, looks like we're stuck inside," B/N said, raising an eyebrow. "What should we do?"

I thought for a moment, then an idea struck me. "How about we build a fort?"

B/N's eyes lit up. "A fort? Like we used to do as kids?"

"Exactly," I said, grinning. "We'll use blankets, pillows, and whatever else we can find. It'll be fun."